Hailee looks so glamorous! Her YHA hairstyle is just a curling iron and a spritz of hairspray away!
Hailee Steinfeld appears much older then her 14 years at the 2011 Young Hollywood Awards presented by Bing on May 20. Celebrity hairstylist Christine Symonds dishes on how to get Hailee’s super-fast hairstyle and what she used to create the look!
Christine says the inspiration for Hailee’s hair was 1940’s “old Hollywood glamour” and the look is so simple to create!
Here’s how to get Hailee’s low maintenance hairstyle:
- “We wrapped 1 inch sections of her hair around a a 1 inch barrel curling iron to create a wave not a curl.”
- “The only product we used on her hair was [L'Oréal] Elnett Hairspray which kept the hair set in place but still touchable and soft.”
- “The result was fresh young and glamorous!”
One simple instruction and only one product? Hailee might have old Hollywood glamour, but she’s no Hollywood diva!
Read More About The Young Hollywood Awards!
- Young Hollywood Awards Best Of Beauty: Camilla Belle, Hailee Steinfeld & More! Vote On Your Favorite Look!
- Hailee Steinfeld Talks To Us About Prepping For Her Iconic Role In ‘Romeo & Juliet’!
- Young Hollywood Awards 2011 Red Carpet: Check Out The Best Dressed Gals!