Selena Gomez Won't Stop Dissing Justin Bieber — She Calls Him A 'Dork' & Says She Won't Marry Him!

Sun, May 22, 2011 1:49pm EST by 26 Comments

She tells ‘Teen Vogue’ their relationship may be a lot more casual than fans think!

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber appear to be in love, but Selena seems to take every opportunity to diss Justin in the press! She levels her most aggressive attack on him yet in a new interview with Teen Vogue!

In fact, Selena, 18, wastes no time calling Justin, 17, names! She recounts an adorable story about Justin suggesting her as his preferred romantic costar in an interview, and Selena totally sours the moment!

“He’d say those things,” she said. “And then he’d be like, ‘Did you hear?’ He’s such a dork.”

She also says marrying Justin is something she NEVER plans to do!

“At this moment in my life, I’m at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels,” she says. “I’m eighteen. I’m not going to marry anybody I’m with, and I know that. The next heartbreak I have, I’m sure I’ll be like, ‘How can I live without this person?’ But I’m still trying to dive in and enjoy it.”

You better say nicer things about Justin, Selena! We know millions of girls who would snatch him up in an instant!

– William Earl

Want More Selena? Here’s Your Fix:

1. Selena has a crush on Bruno Mars! Is it true?!
  2. Justin Bieber says Selena is amazing, makes him happy!
  3. Selena Gomez in a tutu?

erona

Posted at 11:54 AM on August 10, 2011

i think selena should marry justin they r suchhh a cutee couple!♥

Andrea

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 17, 2011

she is saying like the time she say about Justin “He is just like my little brother” & now she is dating him. I think she doesn’t know what she is saying. But I think that Selena is not ready to marry someone at this moment

anthony

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 14, 2011

jessica salena is not low you need shutup stop talking about her love life she will date who she wants to stop saying she needs to date justin.

anthony

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 14, 2011

slutena hoemez murderer you need to shut the hell up salena is the best singer in the world she is not a wannabe salena gomez your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessica

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 12, 2011

selena gomez is so low…shell kiss him one moment then diss him the next and she wonders why jb fans dont like her…shes an attenchin lover….and its not cool

aida

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 5, 2011

selena stop dissing justin,OK YOU SAY YOU WONT MARRY HIM FINE.BUT LOOK IF I WERE YOU I WONT SAY SOMETHING MEAN.JUST IF YOU WANT TO BE BUDDYS SAY IT DONT BE SCARED LADY .

Slutena_Hoemez_Murderer

Posted at 11:54 PM on May 28, 2011

She looks stu-hu-PID, in the cover! She’s not cool or pretty enough, she’s a wannabe, no-talent FOOL!

skylar

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 1, 2011

FIRST OF ALL! SLUTENA_HOEMEZ_MURDER YOU SHOULDNT HAVE NO RIGHT TALKING IF U WOULD KNOW HER YOU WOULD GET TO KNOW HER BETTER ITS LIKE U BEING A HYPECRIT AND IF I SPELL IT WRONG SHUT UP! SHE IS PRETTY AND COOL LIKED TO SEE U IF UR PRETTY AND COOL AND SHE DOES HAVE TALENT IF U SAY THAT HOW COME UR NOT FAMOUS HUH? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! SHES NOT A WANNABE UR JUST JEALOUS IM NOT GOING TO CURSE BECAUSE I DONT SINK TO PEOPLE LEVELS ESPEICALLY URS! AND THAT GOES FOR ALL SELENA HATERS!

AIDA

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 5, 2011

FIRST OF ALL WE AINT HATEING SKYLAR SO DONT BE MAD CUZ WE SAID THAT DONT HATE SECOND .WWWE LOVE JUSTIN FOR HIS HANDSOME SELF SO YOU DONT HATE YOU,

Cathy

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 23, 2011

wow. just to point out SELENA, i know a couple of people who were high school sweethearts and ended up marrying. its not as uncommon as you think. geez. im starting not to like her. i mean she seems great, but, that is a bit rude. if you think about it. because justin is head over heels for her.

jen

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 22, 2011

just get over him already just dump him.

me

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 22, 2011

you shouldn’t believe this article Hollywood life HATES Selena Gomez for no good reason other than the fact that she’s dating Justin Bieber and they can’t get over it no matter how much they PRETEND to like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

julia

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 23, 2011

justin is good selena he’ll keet you happy <3

keria

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 23, 2011

we’re done so you break up selena gomez are just friends

taketwo

Posted at 4:15 AM on May 25, 2011

Half of the time I have to guess what you people are trying to say in your comments.We’re done so YOU break up?Selena are just friends?WTH?

alex

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 22, 2011

wow who cares if she called him a dork!! to me thats a complement! she is saying that he can who he is anytime! CALM DOWN!!!

aquarius64

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 22, 2011

Gomez could have answer that better. Bieber could dump her publicly and without warning in the name of male pride.

carol

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 26, 2011

Is it coincidence that Selena has had boyfriends that were in the lime light at the time. Justin is the hottest item happening right now. He brings her press and attention.

Honey

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 22, 2011

She’s mature enough to know that she’s too young to think about marriage. The ‘dork’ thing is just a pet name for Justin. You really think, Selena is at the right age to marry Justin? We know how will that work out. So seriously get your facts right because you people piss me off sometimes

Sara

Posted at 4:04 PM on May 22, 2011

Seriously Selena!?! WHY?!?

Crystal

Posted at 9:22 PM on May 22, 2011

i know right!!!!

Ashley

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 22, 2011

In this case i believe she is using the word ‘dork’ in a playful manner… i call my husband an idiot, a nerd, a dummy, but never in a serious way and it doesn’t mean i love him any less, and he does the same to me

Secondly, she is extremely mature in knowing that a relationship at this age is very unlikely to lead to marriage. for her to say otherwise would be ridiculously naive and stupid.

Stop twisting every word she says to seem like a diss against Justin, it’s getting old

me

Posted at 11:02 PM on May 22, 2011

Finally some one with common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

javi

Posted at 3:01 PM on May 22, 2011

realy people the person who gets married at 18 its nuts who the hell ask that question you get married when you are a mature responsable person not when you are dating for a few months thats crazy.

meiner

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 22, 2011

dork is Selena Gomez pet name for Justin, along with many other pet names

LESLIE

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 12, 2011

yOu ARE THE BEST SELENA YOU CALL JUSTIN BIEBER A DORK AND MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!