Justin Bieber Calls Selena Gomez His 'Girlfriend' In Public At A Concert — He's Crazy About Her!

Sun, May 22, 2011 11:06am EDT by 26 Comments

Even though Selena has refused to confirm their relationship in public, Justin just did it on May 20 at a concert in California — watch the video!

We all saw the great video of Justin Bieber‘s duet with up-and-coming singer-songwriter Ernie Halter at a May 20 concert at La Cave in Costa Mesa, Calif. But new footage has come out of Justin giving a shoutout to Selena Gomez, who was at the show with him — and he publicly refers to her as his girlfriend!

Justin, 17, and Selena, 18, enjoyed the intimate show together, singing along to every song. And after Justin got onstage to duet with Ernie on “Come Home To Me,” he gave some shocking props!

“Give it up for Ernie Halter, everybody,” Justin said. “And my beautiful girlfriend over there!”

He’s more in love with her than ever — even if she loves to diss him publicly!

– William Earl

More Bieber!

1. Justin Bieber has a new movie and album in the works! Read all the new details here!
  2. Justin’s first ever CMTV nomination!
  3. Did Selena diss Justin by saying she doesn’t love him?

Aileen Riivera

Posted at 11:44 PM on October 30, 2011

Dughhh yhey been dating ya ma stupid now you guy figure hat out thumbs up of you dont like him but think hes kinda cute thumbs down if you love him .ps not you Selena I love you are so pretty yes im a girl but not lezbo

candice

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 25, 2011

hay justin beiber

shinu

Posted at 3:39 AM on May 26, 2011

selena u r lucky girl really.
Justin really needs to break up with her! I mean, she doesn’t love him back and she dissed him in public! It may be sweet that he still cares about her but he should break up with her.

candice

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 25, 2011

why should they break up with each other

candice

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 25, 2011

she does not need to break up with justin beiber she likes him

candice

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 25, 2011

yes she does she is being a brat and dont act her age

candice

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 25, 2011

oh ok i get what you mean now??

justin beiber

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 25, 2011

she does not want to break up with me she crys when she does

joellejbfan

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 22, 2011

i hated selena since she became famous & i will always hate her. shes a brat, c’mon it’s just sooo obvious look how selena talks she has an annoying stupid bratty voice & she thinks shes so cool.+ she doesn’t even love justin she doesn’t give a fck about him & justin can’t even realize that!!!! & i also think that justin falls for the wrong girls most times (hes a pisces & pisces ALWAYS fall in love with the wrong ppl) haha that mostly explains everything!

candice

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 25, 2011

i did not know that

Henriette

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 22, 2011

You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind, and it would be helpful to have a developmental disability, not to recognize that Justin is gay. The sight, the sound of him, his mannerisms. And don’t bother telling me he is only 17, he’ll grow out of it. This whole thing is a relationship created by business managers.

candice

Posted at 3:57 PM on June 25, 2011

he is not gay

samy

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 22, 2011

he is so lucky guy

Kelly

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 22, 2011

God, I am too tired of everybody blaming Selena for whatever Justin does or thinks! If he’s growing up too fast, it’s his problem, not hers. As I said over and over again, he is responsible for his own actions, not Selena and not anybody else!

javi

Posted at 3:05 PM on May 22, 2011

i hope people here are joking by saying he needs to break up with her man his fans thing they own him or something that is nuts.

unknown

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 22, 2011

I agree with you there. Like I said I hope that people leave him alone since he said it was his GF. I am glad that he finally came out and said that she makes him happy, that is a great start. Let them do their thing ya know.

candice

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 25, 2011

i think they are just joshing

Give it up for

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 22, 2011

William Earl the biggest dumb faggot ever!

candice

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 25, 2011

i saw her before she is a faggot

ILOVEJUSTINBIEBERSOFRICKENBAD

Posted at 12:51 PM on May 22, 2011

Unknown

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 22, 2011

Well I have to say that I am unsure about the whole thing. I mean he is a kid and she an adult, but it is holly wood they date like they are in High school. I wish them the best and I hope that this is one that is not just for publicity.

To me it is all Puppy love, we all know that feeling, but they are happy together and he said that she made him very happy when he was over seas in Japan so let them do their thing that’s all I have to say. I agree it is sweet that he cares a lot

candice

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 25, 2011

why should they break up

Emily x

Posted at 12:07 PM on May 22, 2011

That is so sweet who cares what other people think he clearly loves her i personaly think its cute GO jelina xD <3 im a super fan and want the best for him so aslong as hes happy im happy xD <3

AnayaWilliams

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 22, 2011

Idk they make a couple and all but he’s only 17, something about him seems like he’s growing up to fast and it seems like its the cause of Selena Gomez. He’s only 17 and i can tell that she’s using him just for money and fame. Well i hope he doesnt grouw up to fast and end up like celebities such as Linsday Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa H. etc.

Unknown

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 22, 2011

I heard that it is just publicity stunt. If some do not know about Hollywood some relationships are staged, so that they can have and make money. That is one rule really some do not date the low losers you have to be on top. maybe this is what it is all about. I think that they should never hide their relationship, but who knows. I hope that this one is not staged, but from what I hear from other people about this girl and other couples in Hollywood I am unsure. I am not hater or anything i like them both, but I sure hope that these parents get their crap together cause there is no way ill let my son at 16 date a 18 year old woman. That is them haha I wish them both the best of Luck.. now since they are official maybe they will leave em alone or whatever they are doing now days lol.

Judy

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 22, 2011

I think I just threw up a little.