Jane Seymour Claims Arnold Schwarzenegger Has Two More Love Children!

Sun, May 22, 2011 12:18pm EST by 9 Comments

Jane says they run in the same social circles and it’s common knowledge he was cheating on Maria Shriver — do YOU believe it?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is knee-deep in controversy surrounding his infidelity to Maria Shriver, but his social contemporary Jane Seymour says not only was she unsurprised by the news of Arnold’s love child with Mildred “Patty” Baena, but she believes he has two other kids out of wedlock!

Jane, 60, says it’s common knowledge amongst her Hollywood crowd that Arnold, 63, has fathered multiple children, CNN reports.

“From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people’s way,” she says. “I heard about two more [children] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well.”

Furthermore, Jane claims she wasn’t shocked by Arnold’s infidelity.

“I was not even remotely surprised,” she said. “The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation…He was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news.”

What wild accusations, Jane! We’re sure you’ll lose a few of your Hollywood buddies after these comments!

– William Earl

More Arnold:

1. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tiger Woods & More — Vote For The Most Despicable Cheater!
  2. Does Arnold have ANOTHER love child?!
  3. Experts Say Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Children Will Suffer Most From Love Child Saga!

lynn root

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 24, 2011

All I can say is I didn’t vote for this jerk, but you all did and what did he do for us? Nothing but get us in debt. Also he and his backers are the ones who say Gays can’t get married, but I guess it is ok to be a cheating dog. I hope Maria will run she would rock!

victory

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 23, 2011

People are such “busy bodies”. I hope for the sake of any other children possibly fathered by Arnold, that they are never discovered. For Jane Seymour to make such a public statement is taking on an enormous amount of responsiblity for hear say.

Montana

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 23, 2011

Jane,

I doubt “Jane” knows what she’s talking about. But, supposing she does…it’s proof one would never want to share anything private with her or within these so called “circles.”

We all played the circle game of “gossip” when we were kids. That was done to teach us a lesson.

Here’s my biggest problem. Regardless of how many children Arnold has fathered, some adults have FORGOTTEN that these are CHILDREN so that they can be the “headline” for today.

Would someone please dig up some dirt on Jane and her gossiping friends? I have no doubt, there’s plenty that she should focus on.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 23, 2011

Maria knew about the cheating …….what she could not take anymore was the control issues ……was Maria scared of Arnold???? I am asking?

susan williams

Posted at 7:11 AM on May 23, 2011

thats between him and his wife. if so why put it out there. maria is a very strong woman and i am not saying it rights. but when you don’t move to live where your husband is living then you have to know that it could happen. she is a kennedy and they will stay with thier man knowing they cheat just becuase they love the spot light and to surpport what ever office they are in. i feel for the kids all of them . but jane needs not to worry about what kids were born in wed lock or not.

Montana

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 24, 2011

If Jane Seymour is right then Arnold Schwarzenegger should just come clean and give out the number of kids he fathered, get this behind him and make some “low brow” movies, the only thing he was somewhat good at. Because as a Governor, he was a huge failure, thanks “John and Ken” from KFI 640 AM radio losers for getting him elected and the fools that voted for him. At least he is out of office unlike Louisiana Senator, David “Diaper Boy” Vitter, who paid for his wants.

anon

Posted at 1:16 AM on May 23, 2011

Knock me over with a feather.

Phil Hersh

Posted at 5:46 PM on May 22, 2011

As I posted on my blog, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie have 3 kids out of wedlock if you want to be consistent with the term.

victory

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 22, 2011

I, too, believe Arnold has other children out of wedlock. It’s just a matter of time before “pitbull” reporters dig up the info. Just when I think nothing shocks me anymore this “smut” hits the fan. I hope for Maria’s sake she has a tight support group and a therapist on speed dial.