'RHONY' Recap: Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Slams Ramona Singer Over Fight With Jill Zarin!

Fri, May 20, 2011 1:05pm EDT by 7 Comments

On last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, the Countess let Ramona know she’s on Team Jill!

Countess LuAnn de Lesseps can’t seem to stay away from the drama! On last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, LuAnn was ready to stand by her bff Jill Zarin — but was it really her place to get in the middle of an argument that had nothing to do with her? The Countess met with Ramona Singer for lunch, where she scolded her for her bad behavior during the launch party of Ramona’s Pinot Grigio!

“You say things that are really hurtful,” LuAnn told Ramona. She felt Ramona had “cheapened” the event by getting into it with Jill in front of the guests. Poor Ramona looked like she was going to burst out in tears as LuAnn continued to berate her!

Cindy Barshop, Jill, and Kelly Bensimon seem to agree with the Countess. The girls are about to take a trip to Morocco and after Kelly’s breakdown on “scary island” last season, she’s extremely hesitant to go on any type of vacation with the ladies!

“I’m not going. I cannot go on a trip with Ramona. It’s hard for me to be in a room with her,” Kelly told the “brunettes,” who were busy relaxing in Canyon Ranch together.

“You cannot have Ramona control your life!” Cindy said.

Things continued to get heavy between the Countess and Ramona during Jill’s anti-bullying event!

“I was with all the girls and they don’t even want to go on the trip to Morraco because you’re coming!” LuAnn lashed out.

But Ramona was not having it. “You’re picking a fight — stop it now!” she told Luann. Alex McCord was standing by to protect her friend! “She’s a thug in a cocktail dress!” Alex said about the Countess.

But Luann didn’t just stir up trouble last night. She was actually a great friend to Kelly, who opened up to her regarding past abusive relationships.

“Every single guy I trusted or thought was going to be a nice person slapped me with their hands,” she cried to LuAnn, who embraced her in a huge hug.

So Hollywoodlifers, does the Countess have good intentions or is she just trying to get some screen time by getting in the way of the other housewives? Should she just let Jill and Ramona fight their own battles?

–David Ryan

More on ‘Real Housewives’!

1. ‘RHONY’ Preview: Sonja Morgan Shows Off Costume!
  2. Will Bravo Fire The Entire ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Cast For Not Being Rich Enough?
  3. Camille Grammer & Kim Richards On For Season 2 Of ‘Real Housewives!

CountessLess

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 19, 2011

Luless is a snob and everyone see through her pretentious attitude. I’ve disliked her since day one and moreso now. Luless is a meddling witch!

Jess

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 13, 2011

Kelly is in need of a therapist, she was advised nit to go to scary island, lied on the reunion about having been made to go, Andy called her on that.
I am appalled by her saying she was abused! Abused people do not act out like she does. Her exboyfriend should have followed through with the domestic violence case. Payoff?! Hmmm. This is a big woman but try a black eye, broken arm, or a stay in a hospital. Slapped with a hand….this woman needs therapy.
Luann is a bully that insults and runs away.

Mar51

Posted at 3:10 PM on May 27, 2011

There is no excuse for actually hitting a woman, but after seeing Kelly in action last season, maybe her boyfriends were trying slap her out of her hysterical behavior.

Either way, LuAnne is the one who stirs the pot. She is so evil, and what a SNOB. I’ll bet she stole the hangers just to cause drama. Did you notice how she pointed out to Ramona that the closet was filled with hangers.

Cody

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 25, 2011

Okay, I’ll eat my words…but my comment does seem to disappear and then reappear.

Cody

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 25, 2011

Thanks for deleting my comment.

This site is lame, and if you don’t suck up to Jill then I guess your post will be removed too.

Laney

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 20, 2011

Sticking up for your friends is natural! I would stick up for Jill too. I think it was only out of concern for Jill that she said what she said to Ramona. I don’t think she is trying to start drama. Jill has been a good friend to her and she is returning the courtesy.

caligirl

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 3, 2011

Jill is so selfish and self centered..I’m so glad that bethany dumped her last year..as far as luann , this woman is far from acting like a countess..she is a know-it-all and a pretentious wannabe..how is she evena housewife if she got dumped by her husband last year..this whole season sucks..I love sonya and ramona at least they’re real women and honest too..hey luann get a life and stop worrying about others!!