Princess Katy Perry gets what she wants — complimentary breakfasts in the hotel, glass fridge and ‘absolutely no carnations’ in her dressing room — or she won’t perform!
Forget Rihanna‘s crazy requests while on tour, Katy Perry now wins the title of most demanding tour diva! Katy must have been playing her song “Firework” — and trying to show the world what she’s worth — when she put together her 45-page tour rider (a musician’s personal docket of travel laws)!
Here’s a list of Katy’s crazy demands for her dressing room:
- Room decorated in beiges and pinks
- Two cream-colored egg chairs, one with footstool in the front
- A “perspex modern style” coffee table
- Pair of “French ornate style” floor lamps
- One refrigerator with a glass door.
- Flowers arrangements of “white and purple hydrangeas, pink & white roses and peonies.” If those aren’t available, she’ll deal with “selection of seasonal white flowers to include white orchids, but ABSOLUTELY NO CARNATIONS!”
Katy’s hotel provisions:
- Five-star property fit for a princess
- One bedroom presidential suite
- Free Internet service
- Complimentary breakfast
Katy’s limo limitations:
- Chauffeurs not allowed to start conversations with Katy or her guests
- Chauffeurs not to look in rear view mirror at passengers
- Drivers can’t ask for autographs or photos
- Four bottles of water bottles inside the car
- Water dispensers available in dressing rooms and production offices
- SIGG water bottles for all staff
BFFs — do you think Katy is being too extreme with her demands?