Jessica has a gorgeous all-around glow! How does she look blushing and bronzed at the same time?
Jessica Szohr, 26, attended the premiere of Love, Wedding, Marriage on May 17 in LA looking super tanned like she just stepped off an island paradise! Get ready for your summer vacation travels with these compact blush and bronzer duos!
We all know that less is more, especially for the summer! We can’t forget about blush when we slap on the bronzer — it makes everything more natural and gives our skin a pretty glow.
Check out our Top 6 blush and bronzer duos that are perfect for that summer weekend get-away!
- Laura Mercier Bronzing Duo is super light-weight and gives you that sun-kissed glow without feeling cakey.
- NARS Blush Bronzer Trio has all of your favorite cheek colors all-in-one! With their amazing Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush, these colors look great on everyone. Swipe on the Albatross highlighter on your cheekbones for that extra drama!
- You can also get bronzers that have a little hint of blush to give you more of a natural glow. Philosophy Divine Illumination offers the perfect balance of blush and bronzer in one single sweep!
- Want to feel like you just came off an island all year round? Get a shimmery blush and bronzer duo. Try Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact in Snow Bunny!
- If you’re looking for a more natural tint, Jane Iredale So Bronze gives you a healthy glow without too much sparkle and shimmer.
- Get this look for less with Wet ‘n’ Wild Mega Glo Illumination Powder. You can also dust this on your shoulders and neck for a gorgeous all-around glow!
Read on for more beauty tips on your favorite celebrity looks!