'16 and Pregnant' Star Jordan Ward Is Pregnant AGAIN! Can You Believe It?

Fri, May 20, 2011 12:15pm EDT by 27 Comments

Jordan, who appears on Season 3 of the hit MTV show, is expecting her second baby with husband, Brian!

18-year-old Jordan‘s twin sister Jessica Ward, who also appears on the show, has confirmed the news that the teen parents are expecting a baby girl in November, who will join big brother, Noah, 17 months. OMG!

Jordan just shot the 16 and Pregnant reunion special in March with Dr. Drew, but he was asked not to mention her pregnancy. So, the big baby news will, sadly, not appear on the taped segment which will air at the end of the season.

Jordan and Brian tied the knot in January after being together for two years. Unlike other cast members, who get themselves in trouble, the newlyweds have learned that being parents changes things and puts a hold on their teenage lives — and drama.

“I just felt like my story was different from past 16 and Pregnant girls,” Jordan tells UsMagazine.com on why she joined the show. “My boyfriend [now husband] is still a huge part of the picture and a great dad, and I hope someone out there can relate.”

Brian is heading off to basic training for the Air Force in June, but the couple plans on moving into a house in August.

It will be tough for Jordan to raise two young babies by herself at the age of 18, but we are happy for the couple. How about you?

–Leigh Blickley

Get More on ‘Teen Mom':

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood Parties So Hard On Her 21st Birthday She Flashes Her Bare Butt!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Jenelle Evans Does Rehab Hollywood-Style! How Is This Helping Her?
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Jenelle Evans Clean Of Drugs!

recovery software download

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 28, 2013

excellent put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this.

You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base
already!

LoveLove

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 9, 2013

At least some people notice the many lies on this site :) Don’t just believe everything they put on the site. They make money of it. 2 mistakes in 1 article… (false age of her son and false information about the pictures of pregnancy..) Come on! At least make sure things are right! Wish her the best, not ideal but she’s a great mum!

help me get pregnant fast

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 15, 2012

hi!,I love your writing so a lot! proportion we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this space to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

Pharmb195

Posted at 2:53 AM on May 11, 2012

Hello! eckbeed interesting eckbeed site! I’m really like it! Very, very eckbeed good!

Pharmf455

Posted at 2:53 AM on May 11, 2012

Hello! efccddc interesting efccddc site! I’m really like it! Very, very efccddc good!

Pharmd910

Posted at 2:53 AM on May 11, 2012

Hello! eagecek interesting eagecek site! I’m really like it! Very, very eagecek good!

Kaleigh

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 9, 2012

OMG!!**

me

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 7, 2011

the article says 17 months, Noah is only 16 months now…hmmm math please?

Lisa

Posted at 9:12 PM on September 4, 2011

They are married and looking after themselves. Good
On them for making a good life for their child. If they wanna get pregnant again there shouldn’t be an issue.

celines

Posted at 10:45 PM on July 14, 2011

- sorry to say but she should not be happy 18 with 2 kids even if there together married and all , and its like why can’t you wait to have a second child I’m sorry for saying this but to me there stupit -_- , they say if you get knockd up in less then two years you’ll have another child , but why make it that way you wernt ready for a child at 17 you can be good parents but most teenage marrigges won’t last all there life get real where in 2011 , well my opinion !

sophie

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 24, 2011

How about this website get their photos straight. Yes, she is pregnant again but that picture is of her pregnant with NOAH. I know her and more importantly have been friends with her on facebook for years and I saw when she posted that picture last year.

Ashleigh

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 28, 2011

Noah’s not 17 months. his first birthday is july 14 2011

abby

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 3, 2011

It’s not even July 14, 2011 yet so obviously you have date wrong in their somewhere… If you’re going to try to prove someone else wrong make sure you dont have any obvious screw ups in your own argument

Andi

Posted at 9:59 AM on June 15, 2011

Thats the point! Its not July 2011 yet so he’s not even 1 year old let alone 17 months. Think before you post.

Sarah

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 27, 2011

I was in this girls same shoes. I had my daughter in jan @ age 17, graduated in may, married in june and got pregnant with my 2nd in september. so I had my 1st at 17 and my 2nd at 18. They are 8 and 9 now and so close. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Me and my husband will also be celebrating our 9yr anniversary this year. It can all end up working out. This girl seems to have a good guy and both have their head on their shoulders. I really hope that they make it too.

Kaybee

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 26, 2011

WTF??! Teen mom shows…is it glorifying teen pregnancy? YES! Is anyone learning to WAIT until they are an adult to bring a baby in the world? NO!! It’s too rediculous…

peanut

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 23, 2011

why the hell would she get pregnet again her baby is still really little i feel like it will take attention away from him idk whatsup with these girls these days good luck

Bran

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 25, 2011

Maybe she wanted to have another baby? my niece just turned two and my sister and brother in law want another one! It’s not like Noah is a month old anymore! He is gonna be two very shortly! They are married now, she is pratically an adult who can take care of her babies!!

elle

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 25, 2011

No, he’s not even 11 months yet. Either way, in my experience close together is the way to go! Get that diaper stage out of the way all at once :P

Erica

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 26, 2011

It says in the article that he’s 17 months…

Sam

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 23, 2011

Probably not ideal for them but they’ve got their heads on straight it seems. Plus the Air Force will pay well. Congrats to them.

jess

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 23, 2011

good for her . i was in her shoes , my son just turn 2 when we deiced to have another i was 19 , i think out of all them girls these two have a strong head and r so grown up , the other girls try to be grown but just cant see it like them … once again CONGRATS girl , glad ur having a girl :)

rachel S.

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 21, 2011

I know this all seems horrible, but she is 18 now, no longer 16, and she’s married. It’ not the life I would of picked for myself, but to each their own I guess.

tee

Posted at 8:10 AM on May 23, 2011

Hope it wrks awt. Tz def gna be though, both babies n deir parentz ar still so young…. I wndnt wna b in their shoes bt tiz cute that deyr so young, wishn em luck!

Erica

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 26, 2011

Christ, your typing… I have second-hand embarrassment for you.

krystal

Posted at 2:38 AM on May 28, 2011

if your gonna post at leat type english. i mean are you in such a hurry that yoy have to miss spell every word.??!!

e