Zoe looks ravishing at the ‘Tree of Life’ premiere at Cannes May 16 from her silky soft curls to her razor sharp eyeliner. Find out how you can recreate her liquid line.
Zoe Saldana wears nude lips and rosy cheeks, but it’s her eyeliner that caught my eye! Do this carefully — and with the precision that can only be achieved with a liquid eyeliner. Keep reading to learn tricks and tips for applying a liquid line!
Zoe’s eyeliner encircles her entire eye, accentuating their gorgeous almond shape, in a jet black liner. To achieve such a smooth and straight line, your best bet is to use a liquid eyeliner! These can be intimidating because unlike pencil or cream liner, they can’t be smudged out if the line isn’t perfectly straight.
Here are a few tips for using liquid liner:
- Decide what kind of line you want. The thicker the line you would like, the thicker the point of your liquid eyeliner should be.
- If your hand feels unsteady, rest it against a table or counter as you draw your line.
- When you feel steady enough to start, make a line of tiny little dots all along your lash line with the liner first, and then connect the dots.
- Start out thin. It’s much easier to add to the line then to take part of it away if you find it to be too thick.
- After you’re all done, dip a Q-tip in eye makeup remover and clean up any places where you may have drawn out of the line.
Do you love Zoe’s eye look?
See More Cannes Beauty
- Angelina Jolie, Vanessa Hudgens & More Wear This Week’s Nude Lip Trend!
- Penélope Cruz Had Nude Lips And You Can Too With My Favorite Inexpensive Lipstick!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Angelina Jolie Has A Nearly Nude Face And Full Lashes! Get Her Look!