Check out Vanessa in side-swept bangs and a deadly smokey-eye! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Vanessa Hudgens, 22, looked absolutely stunning as she hosted the launch of MYHABIT.com with Brooklyn Decker on May 18 in NYC. Get her healthy glow with our helpful tips and the Neutrogena products below!
Why this works: The Sucker Punch star looks great wearing an intense smokey-eye with her dark hair. The trick is to focus on the eyes and keep your cheeks and lips natural. Vanessa nailed it!
- Apply a liquid foundation all over your face with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.
- Using Neutrogena Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer in Natural Glow, add a light pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend in with bronzer.
- Apply a light shimmery nude eyeshadow all over your eyes and blend in with a dark grey at the outer corners of your eyes with Neutrogena Eye Duo in Sunlit Sage.
- Add Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara to your upper and lower lashes. Coat them twice to get Vanessa’s super dramatic eyes!
- Finish off the look with Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Gloss in Healthy Peach!
Celebrity hair stylist Alejandra tells us this hairstyle works for most hair types and is super fun for the summer!
Alejandra’s quick tips: Blow dry hair with a medium size round brush and set each section with velcro rollers.
“This will give the hair a good base of volume. Use a 1″ curling iron after the hair has set for about 10 minutes, to do so wrap 1″ sections around the iron to achieve bouncy curls on the bottom.”
READ ON FOR MORE BEAUTY STORIES ON VANESSA HUDGENS BELOW!