Jon Gosselin Wants To Have More Kids — Eight Just Isn't Enough!

Thu, May 19, 2011 10:10am EDT by 13 Comments

INFphoto.comJon Plus 9 (or more)? Kate Gosselin’s ex-husband wants to have a baby with his new girlfriend Ellen Ross. And his life coach tells HollyBaby.com that it’s a great idea!

If you already have eight, why not add some more? Well, that’s apparently the way Jon Gosselin feels! He’s ready to expand his brood and have a baby with his 24-year-old girlfriend Ellen Ross. But, do you think he’s ready?

Jon, 34, tells In Touch magazine that he’s so in love with Ellen and ready to have more kiddies when the time is right.

“Basically, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” he explains, adding that marriage plans are a possibilty too.

Jon, who already has eight beautiful kids with reality star Kate Gosselin, 10-year-old twins Mady and Cara and 7-year-old sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden Collin, Leah and Joel, says Ellen,”respects my family, loves my kids and is here to help me if I need anything.”

And his life coach Dr. Sylvia Lafair tells HollyBaby.com that Jon and Ellen would make a perfect parents and are prepared for the daunting task. “It’s not about the number [of kids], but about the capacity to love and do the right thing,” she says.

“I think they would be wonderful parents and it would give Jon an opportunity to parent with a partner,” Dr. Lafair explains. “Partner parenting is an amazing thing for kids that are able to have that in their lives.”

Dr. Lafair adds that Jon has made tremendous progress and has really learned from the difficulties he faced after his marriage with Kate crumbled on live TV.

“Going through our total leadership connections program, Jon began to find himself and then he found Ellen,” Dr. Lafair says. “He is experiencing life in a much more solid way.”

And unlike Kate, who is still pushing her kids to appear on their TLC reality show Kate Plus 8, Dr. Lafair says Ellen is not out there to garner tons of publicity and “do me, me, me.”

“What I see is someone who has her feet planted on the earth,” Dr. Lafair tells us.

Sounds like Jon found his match — and his new baby mama!

–Leigh Blickley, reporting by Chloe Melas

Stephany Fofano

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 10, 2012

that is nice that he wants more kids

HI 50

Posted at 2:50 AM on May 21, 2011

Hey Bonnie, where’s the posting about Katie Irene (KREIDER) Gosselin trying to bail out on her debt?! Waiting for that posting.

ronanforth

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 20, 2011

Just what we need, more value-less breeders, popping out future generations of value-less breeders.

L.G.

Posted at 4:26 PM on May 20, 2011

Boy oh boy. Ronanforth, with that statement you sound more disturbed that either Jon or Kate. S-C-A-R-R-Y!

HI 50

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 20, 2011

Please stop talking about Katie Irene Kreider! You’re gonna hurt her feelings & the sheeple will attack your a**! Obsessively!

Markia

Posted at 11:07 AM on May 20, 2011

Jon’s a dick and i dont care what anyone says i dont think Kate’s doing anything wrong. Jon was in the show in the beginning so for him or other people to be criticizing Kate for having her children on a TV show about their like that has given these beautiful children the opportunity to do the things that they’ve done in their lifetime that i couldnt even dream of doing i retarded and he knows it.

Lele

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 20, 2011

I like Jon and I did when I watched the Jon and Kate Plus 8. While Jon agreed to filming at the beginning, he clearly, as documented on camera, wanted to get out. It is the dysfunctional and abusive Kate Gosselin that was and is relentless and abusive in continual filming of children who have special needs.

Classic parental alienation by Kate Gosselin. Not even to mention all of the family members that could support her children that have been “kicked to the curb” — this is a real sign of abuse and control.

Sharon

Posted at 4:13 PM on May 19, 2011

Jon did NOT say he wanted more kids OR marriage, he said he’d cross that bridge when he comes to it! Some people sure read alot into what is a simple statement….

Emily's Mom

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 19, 2011

I agree Sharon! Hollybaby, I have come to expect more accurate reporting and less exploitive headlines. “We will cross that bridge when we come to it” is a far cry from I want to have a baby with my girlfriend.

Diane

Posted at 6:00 PM on May 19, 2011

I agree. I read the article. Nowhere did Jon even intimate that he wanted more children. Sloppy reporting or making up lies to get more hits on the site, Hollybaby? You just lost a lot of credibility with me.

lisak

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 19, 2011

OMG! He can’t be serious! He can barely support the eight he already has. Maybe they should be thinking about marriage first.

You're Not Lisa

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 19, 2011

but I guess you wish you were.

Khate

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 20, 2011

Jon is the level headed one, not Kate. I’m sure he knows what he needs to do before he has more children. I only hope Kate Gosselin can stop abusing her own children before all is lost.