Demi Lovato Is Planning A 2011 Tour! What Great News!

Thu, May 19, 2011 4:13pm EDT by 8 Comments

Demi Lovato is working hard on her music and she announced to her fans she’s currently planning a 2011 comeback tour! How exciting is that?

Demi Lovato has impressed the world with her strong recovery process ever since she finished her treatment. She’s showing off her gorgeous bikini body after admitting her fight with a lifelong eating disorder, and now she’s focusing on her music. More proof Demi is healthy again? She’s planning an international tour for 2011!

Demi was chatting with her fans on Twitter yesterday when one fan, Madison Edwards, asked if she was planning a 2011 tour. “Yes,” responded Demi, much to everyone’s delight! Demi also revealed she’s “planning” on including Brazil, and Twitter has been a firestorm of fans asking where she will be visiting on her future tour.

The singer also revealed she just heard her new single, which means we are well on our way to getting new music from Demi!

We’re so happy she’s back on track and we can’t wait to learn more details about her new tour! Are you guys excited for this great news?

Lorena O’Neil

MBT Changa Women Shoes

Posted at 10:11 AM on November 23, 2011

That was a really incredible blog.

Wholesale Designer Bags

Posted at 1:21 AM on November 16, 2011

Thank god some bloggers can still write. My thanks for this blog!!

ثبت دامنه

Posted at 1:41 PM on November 14, 2011

I dont disagree with this blog…

eshop

Posted at 6:03 PM on November 5, 2011

I fully agree completely!

flash games

Posted at 6:04 AM on October 6, 2011

Best writing

Tamera Mack

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 22, 2011

That’s the best news I’ve ever heard! I’m so excited that Demi’s planning a 2011 tour! I hope that it’s soon and near Delaware. I just love Demi Lovato to death.

Hannah

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 20, 2011

I hope she comes to Manchester in the Uk <3

nakeisha

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 19, 2011

I love that demi is back on track!