First Look: Charice Returns To 'Glee' For The Season Finale! How Excited Are You?

Thu, May 19, 2011 7:06pm EDT by 31 Comments

Looks like ‘Glee’ was saving the best for last. Charice is going to blow us all away on the season finale!

It wouldn’t be Nationals without a little competition… and there wouldn’t be any competition without Charice! Yes, our favorite little ball of Sunshine returns to Glee for the May 24 season finale — and we finally have our first look at the pint-sized powerhouse performing “As Long As You’re There” against New Directions.

From her puffy blue dress to her Mariah Carey-esque hand motions, our girl Charice is exuding perfection as always — and I, for one, am already planning on watching this over and over until my eyeballs fall out. Seriously, Chasters, you’re going to have to pry me off my TV with the jaws of life.

Listen to Charice’s epic performance of “As Long As You’re There” below:

Loading video...

Click here to obsess over Charice with Andy on Twitter

srilanka news room

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 23, 2012

Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest factor to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other people think about issues that they just do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

techno

Posted at 12:28 AM on April 15, 2012

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i’m happy to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make sure to don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

dm

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 22, 2011

i have heard all the new glee songs and charice new song is by far the best. nobody on earth can beat this girl. anyone who says the others on glee are better are certainly deaf and biased. i have been in music for many years and this girl is a real diamond. best i have ever heard

palaginghuli

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 22, 2011

I heard rumors that auditions were held on who was going to sing this sung. It had to be sung so high, that only Charice made the cut.

palaginghuli

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 22, 2011

I can’t wait. I do not watch Glee unless Charice is on! Charice can sing anything. She can even rap. Best singer of her generation! Charice gives you that excitement when she sings, that no other singer can do. Just listening to the song As Long As You Are There leaves me out of breath!

anne

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 21, 2011

she dont need an EMMY…she needs an award from the outerspace..seriously…

shelby

Posted at 3:47 AM on May 21, 2011

So excited!

melay

Posted at 3:11 AM on May 21, 2011

yepe im counting d days already…hehehee exited=)

digLA

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 20, 2011

omg you are such a cutie! the guys&gals in our office says Charice got hot legs & her babies are growing! haha lol! BTW with all due luv and respect its a complement Miss Charice!! we are all sooo gonna watch you blow up tv tubes!!
#respectyourtitaniumpipes

gabzzz

Posted at 11:37 AM on May 20, 2011

wow.. V A SHOULD WIN IMBS=A =))

irmsmiller

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 20, 2011

i’m super excited to watch the episode this Tuesday!!!! can’t wait to hear Sunshine singing an epic song! thanks Andy…:)

Anthony

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 20, 2011

I love this song! Glee did a great job of choosing this song for her performance! If I were one of the judges at the nationals, I would have picked her as the champion of this competition! But then again, she is just a guest performer! Nonetheless, she did a great job! Way to go Charice!

zip

Posted at 4:09 AM on May 20, 2011

Oh my, what a beautiful song. her power vocals is top notch. and she looks great in that blue dress. i love everything about this girl. I love you Charice!

marklovecharice(twitter)

Posted at 3:55 AM on May 20, 2011

OH MY! SPEECHLESS

Jenny

Posted at 2:05 AM on May 20, 2011

Why is this website so obsessed with Charice? Super biased.

Ched

Posted at 7:05 AM on May 20, 2011

Not so – your comment proves it.

Andy

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 20, 2011

We just love Charice, as all people should.

dc_21

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 20, 2011

@jenny ftw.then dont go in here.no one wants you here anyway.

EMERALD

Posted at 7:39 AM on May 20, 2011

LOL..ofcourse not.

attentionpls01

Posted at 10:29 AM on May 20, 2011

i think charice topic gets lots of readers thats why,
charice is very interesting. she only appears rarely on tv and yet she leaves a mark…
cant get enough of her too..
you should check her videos and watch out for her beautiful rich vocal tone

Yojan

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 21, 2011

It’s because she’s awesome. ;)

qatarfan

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 20, 2011

Why I always read this “Charice, Charice, Charice”? Oh I forgot, I searched for “Charice” in google news. Okay, tell me more about Charice. Can’t get enough.

catherine

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 20, 2011

Happy, happy, joy,joy!!!!!

peakarach

Posted at 11:14 PM on May 19, 2011

I think Sunshine will make hater into her fans for life after they watch her amazing performance As Long As You’re There on the final.

ILuvCharice

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 19, 2011

I can’t wait to watch the Glee Finale with Sunshine singing her original song “As Long As You’re There” can’t wait!!!

tala

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 19, 2011

don’t worry, we won’t pry you away from your TV. we’d be glued to our tv sets too. Haha!
Can’t wait for sunshine!

sharisufan

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 19, 2011

Yeah, i can’t wait to watch the finale and see how ND and the other groups will outdo VA. Based on the photo and Charice a.k.a. Sunshine’s rendition of that outrageous song that I believe only a very few (if they have the guts to cover the song) can do justice, VA’s performance will be stunning. The song is perfect for Charice’s insane vocal range and power. Yap, I’m expecting my jaw and eyeballs will be falling out too! :)

tintin

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 19, 2011

can’t wait for this one… go cha!

JD

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 19, 2011

This is going to be so Awesome ! VA FTW !

MagnusToday

Posted at 7:51 PM on May 19, 2011

This would be my first time to root for a rival glee club all because of Charice. #TeamVocalAdrenaline for the win!

MDR

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 19, 2011

I think — Charice blowing us away would be an understatement.. :) although I agree, I’ll be watching it too over & over until both my eyeballs fall out! hahaha :D (knock on wood) seriously, it’ll be epicness!