Selena Gomez Admits: I Have A Crush On Bruno Mars! Should Justin Bieber Be Worried?

Wed, May 18, 2011 3:28pm EST by 48 Comments
Getty Images (3)

Getty Images (3)

Selena Gomez is obsessed with another guy…and it’s not her boyfriend! Do you think she’d leave Justin Bieber for Bruno Mars?

Selena Gomez may be dating the biggest pop star in the world, Justin Bieber, but that doesn’t mean he’s the one she’s pining after! “I’m obsessed with Bruno Mars, I really think he’s extremely talented,” the 18-year-old Disney starlet told The Canadian Press May 16.

She added, “I kind of have a crush on him.”

At 25, Bruno may be seven years Selena’s senior, but he’s considered one of the most successful singer/songwriters in the country. He was nominated for seven Grammys at the 53rd Grammy Awards, winning Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for “Just the Way You Are.”

Clearly, Selena has great taste — but unfortunately for Bruno, she’s very much taken. The triple threat has been dating Justin, 17, since last December, even going on romantic getaways with the megastar.

Do YOU think Selena is a good fit for Justin, or would you rather see her with someone older, like Bruno? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

Need more Bieber?

1. Justin Bieber has a new movie and album in the works! Read all the new details here
  2. Justin’s first ever CMTV nomination!
  3. Did Selena diss Justin by saying she doesn’t love him?

kayla johnson

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 25, 2014

I think bruno mars and selena gomez are just friend.
Not dating .

Joely Mars

Posted at 2:02 PM on September 9, 2014

Selena could never date Bruno cause he’s already my husband
So back off

lynn

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 16, 2013

selena is a slut, why would bruno date her??

Adilene barrios

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 23, 2013

If selena date Bruno mars I will be happy for selena and Bruno mars because they so nice to each orther that why I want them to get together forevery I will be happy for them it they get together and leave each orther and I love you selena I am your biggest fan ever I have your parfumerie and your nail polish

kaylajohnson

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 10, 2013

Well i don’t think bruno mars should date selena gomez because selena gomez already taken by justin bieber i think they should be only best friends.

Adilene

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 23, 2013

You are fine as boyfriend and grilfriend not as friend Bruno should marry her like two times

I have a crush on my friend

Posted at 1:45 AM on April 7, 2012

obviously like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I’ll certainly come again again.

allysa

Posted at 6:54 AM on February 3, 2012

Come on guys selena and Bruno should date already!!

Taisha

Posted at 9:24 AM on September 28, 2013

Selena and Bruno are perfect for each other they should be married a long time ago

allysa

Posted at 7:31 PM on January 28, 2012

Yeah Justin is ok but selena how many threats have you gotten because you have your fans dream boy?! I think u and Bruno would be awesome go brulena!!!

allysa

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 27, 2012

Yo Bruno and selena yaaa

Anna

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 16, 2012

Selena Gomez is my favourite movie actress.Selena you have always had that cute baby face and you still do.I love your cute baby face slot I wish I was like you.I love you sooooooooo much Selena.I wish you were my sister.

Bob

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 3, 2011

Bruno Mars is too talented for gomez, lol jk, i think they’ll make a awesome couple, Bruno Mars is the best of the best

alexia

Posted at 9:17 PM on December 30, 2011

justin beber and selina dont make a couple

sarah

Posted at 9:36 AM on November 28, 2011

i love you selena gomez and justin biebr!!!

sarah

Posted at 9:34 AM on November 28, 2011

i love selena gomez she can date whoever and dont think that selena gomez she will leave justin bieber for bruno mars. No, if selea gomez leave justin bieber no broblem this is her life we can’t stop it. And it will be okay…….bye thank you guys!!!

kissina bay

Posted at 3:23 AM on August 2, 2011

i love bruno mars selena is just young if she dated bruno ill be sad forever ….

Gina ;p

Posted at 7:43 PM on September 4, 2013

I KNOW RIGHT I would cry my eyes out and when I saw her introduce him in the VMA I got mad but yeah she bettre not date bruno mars
#BRUNOHOLIC

haleoh

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 28, 2011

i don’t know why you guys r getting on selena’s head yeah she has a crush on bruno so what justin has a crush on beyonce, rhianna , emma watson and others if he can have crushes than she can too its not like she going to leave justin for bruno right, and beside she can date whoever she wants to date shes freaking 18 she not a child but she should not date bruno because she’ll just get into alot of haters mess and because i like him way too much for him to be in a relationship

kissina