Check out Jessica’s fabulous bright pink lips! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Jessica Szohr, 26, attended the premiere of Love, Wedding, Marriage on May 17 in LA wearing super bright summer-inspired lip color. Read on for tips on scoring this gorgeous beauty look!
Why this works: Make-up artist Marissa Nemes says the Gossip Girl star has beautiful skin and amazing bone structure. “This bold look works for her while accentuating her stunning eyes and gorgeous lips. Her eyes stand out while her lips balance this look.”
- Prime your skin and put on a tinted moisturizer. Try Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 for that flawless finish with a dewy glow.
- Add bronzer to your cheeks, forehead and chin. We like Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep.
- Draw a thin black line around your upper and lower lash lines, then add a shimmery white eyeshadow liner on top. Try NARS Soft Touch Eye Shadow Pencil in Goddess.
- Put on some false eyelash strips to complete Jessica’s look. Use Illamasqua False Lashes in 017.
- Using a lip brush, apply a thin layer of lipstick and pucker up! Try Sephora Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick.
Marissa’s Expert Tip: Since Jessica has a nice glow to her body use Prtty Peaushun in Deep all over your arms, chest and legs. “It’s a skin tight body lotion which creates a flattering glow!”
Celebrity hairstylist Ben Thigpen says this is an amazing ‘I took 5 minutes to get ready’ ponytail that is very simple yet very sexy. “Some women tend to overdue their ponytail or their side braid, the key is to keep it looking casual and sexy.”
Check out these other celebrities rocking pretty pink lips below!