The most recent ‘Bachelor’ couple reportedly called it quits a few weeks ago, but that has not stopped Brad from trying to win back his lady love — even if his efforts may seem a little like those of a college guy rather than a 38-year-old man!
Bachelor Brad Womack and Emily Maynard — who have been on and off since their November engagement — have definitely had a rocky relationship. And it seems Brad’s latest outbursts may not be making anything much better!A source told Us Weekly, “Brad and Emily are over, and Brad keeps drunk dialing her.”
That doesn’t sound like something a nearly 40-year-old guy and well-established bar owner should be doing.
Watch out Brad, this isn’t the the way to win Emily back!
Get More Bachelor Scoop Here:
- ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Says Ryan Park Made The Biggest Impression On Me!
- Bentley Williams Admits: ‘She’s Not My Type!’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Recap: Ashley Hebert Gets Charmed By Player Bentley Williams!
- Brad’s Drunk Dialing Emily!
- ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert: ‘I’m Looking For The Male Version Of Emily Maynard!’
- Emily Maynard Didn’t Cheat On ‘Bachelor’ Brad Womack With Her Ex-Boyfriend!