Ashton Kutcher Joins The Guys Of 'Two And A Half' Men In NYC — Bye, Charlie Sheen!

Wed, May 18, 2011 8:56pm EDT by 6 Comments

Ashton Kutcher says he feels like he ‘won the lottery’ landing a role on ‘Two and a Half Men!’ Do YOU think he’s a good fit?

Charlie Sheen, who? CBS execs made sure the former Two and a Half Men star was mentioned in no way at their upfront presentation in NYC May 18. Instead, it was all about the new man in town, Ashton Kutcher.

“I’ve never, probably in my 13 years of show business, received more emails or calls congratulating me about getting a new job. I almost think I won the lottery. Which I kind of did,” the 33-year-old actor said when he was on stage at Carnegie Hall with his cast members Jon Cryer and Angus Jones.

We love how all three guys showed up to the presentation together. It’s obvious they’re going to have great chemistry!

Kirstin Benson

Get More Scoop On Two and a Half Men Here!

1. Ashton Kutcher Replacing Charlie Sheen On ‘Two And A Half Men!’ Do You Approve?
  2. Hugh Grant Turns Down Huge Payday To Replace Charlie Sheen On ‘Two And A Half Men’ — $25 Million!
  3. Charlie Sheen Divorce Official: Brooke Mueller Gets $55,000 Monthly For Child Support!

gwincman

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 23, 2011

Charlie who?
I was never an avid fan of TAAHM, but now I’m willing to give it another chance.

Brenda Itehua

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 19, 2011

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY i love ashton i really love him…he is way more funnnier and hoter than charlie LOV U ASHTON

weedttt

Posted at 7:34 AM on May 19, 2011

◎★◎i very like web==lets go◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordans forking )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

ros

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 19, 2011

Ashton´s too young for the role unless he´ll play the unknown younger brother from their father side and made Charlie Sheens role appears he moves to another planet and relocate for new life with a possibility of recurrent artist later on.

ECM

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 18, 2011

I seriously cannot wait to see someone else on this show, other than Charlie Sheen. I watched the show because of the other cast, not because of him. I’m glad he’s gone. This is going to be fresh. It was getting so old with all his womanizing and boozing. We can see that in his real life. Plus, I love (and still miss) “That ’70s Show,” so it’s great to see someone from one of my favorite shows from the past, come to this show. Can’t wait!

Eduardo