Angelina keeps her face makeup neutral, giving all the power of the look over to her lashes! We love how it accentuates her big blue eyes!
Angelina Jolie looks like a natural beauty at the premiere of the Tree of Life at the Cannes Film Festival May 16 and we can’t help but notice her lush lashes! Keep reading to get her look!
Why this works: It’s hard to pick just one feature to love on Angelina’s face (those lips! those eyes!) but the star decided to highlight her thick, dark lashes and we love the strong eye look with such a neutral face of makeup!
- Start by lining your inner eye with a black eyeliner, like MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder.
- Next, line just your upper lash line with the same eye pencil and smudge the line out until you’re satisfied with the level of smokiness you’ve produced.
- Grab an eyelash curler and getting as close to your eyelid as possible without pinching it, clamp down on your lashes and hold for three second. We like the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Repeat one to two more times to achieve your desired curl.
- Add a coat of your favorite mascara. We love CoverGirl’s LashBast mascara. Let that dry and add a second coat!
- Curl your lashes one more time and you’re ready to hit the red carpet!
Eden’s Expert Tip: If your eyelash curler gets covered in dried up mascara, it can start to rip out your lashes … ouch! Clean off your eyelash curler with an alcohol swap or a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol whenever it looks like it’s getting too dirty.
See More Red Carpet Looks!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Naya Rivera’s Bold Brows & Gold Lips — Get Her Glamourous GLAAD Look!
- Red Carpet Look Of The Day: Vanessa Hudgens Parties At Cannes!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Ashley Greene Shines At ‘Skateland’ Premiere!