Penélope looks smoking hot at the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on May 14 and you can get her purple smoky eyes!
Penélope Cruz is a vision in purple at the premiere wearing a purple dress, earrings and makeup! Purple happens to be my favorite color so I’m in love with the look! Keep reading to see some of my favorite purple eye makeup!
I would be hesitant to wear so much of one color at once, but when it comes to purple, I can’t get enough! Here are my favorite purple products, perfect for creating a smoky eye!
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Mould would be the perfect base for a purple look. Starting with a base intensifies the color right off the bat!
- NARS Duo Eyeshadows put two perfect purples together in one palette! Try Jolie Poupee or Melusine.
- MAC eyeshadow in Stars N’ Rockets is a wearable purple eyeshadow for everyday!
- Make Up For Ever makes eyeshadows in a variety of purple hues. The darker the purple, the closer you’ll get the Penélope’s purple lids! I’d try Plum 39 or Red Wine 49
- The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999 is the perfect pop of plum for your lash line!
- If you’re feeling daring, try a hint of purple on your eyelashes! Guerlain’s Le 2 de mascara comes in a color called violet that is actually a fairly dark purple. People will have to do a double take to know you’re not wearing classic black.
Read More About Penélope Here!
- Penélope Cruz Almost Derailed The New ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ With Her Surprise Pregnancy!
- Penélope Cruz Looks Stunning In A White Frock At ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ Premiere!
- Penelope Cruz Will Grace The June Issue Of ‘Vogue’!