Naya accentuates her eyebrows and lips at the GLAAD Media Awards May 14 and we’re showing you how to cop her style!
Naya Rivera highlights a few key features in her sexy red carpet look. Keep reading to see how you can do it yourself!
Why This Works: The Glee star’s strong brows and lush lashes draw attention to her eyes, while her lips are the perfect gold-bronze accent. Drawing attention to one or two features on your face and leaving the rest of your makeup soft lets you choose what you want people to notice about your look!
- Apply a light foundation and set it with a loose powder.
- Dab a cream blush onto the apples of your cheeks for a light flush of color.
- Fill in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil that matches the color of your brows in short sweeping strokes. Try the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil.
- Apply a set of false lashes to your upper lash line. Try Maybelline Expert Lash Dramatic Lashes.
- Line your inner lash line with a black eyeliner and your lower lash line with a gold pencil like L’Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner in Gold Charge.
- Add a layer of bronze lipstick to your lips and top with a coat of gold lipgloss like Neutrogena’s Copper Power MoistureShine Lipgloss!
Eden’s Expert Tip: Swipe on a few coats of mascara to mix your fake lashes with your real ones!
What features on your face do you like to highlight?
— Eden Univer
See More Red Carpet Looks!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Rachel McAdams Glows At Cannes Film Festival!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Blake Lively Shines At ‘Chanel’ Show!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Vanessa Hudgens At ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ Premiere!