Selena Gomez Posts Sad Tweets From The Last Day Of Filming On 'Wizards of Waverly Place!'

Sat, May 14, 2011 4:50pm EDT by 7 Comments

She looks so distraught walking on set with her costars!

Selena Gomez is filming her last day on Wizards of Waverly Place, and she’s so upset that even her boyfriend Justin Bieber wouldn’t be able to cheer her up!

Selena, 18, took to Twitter on May 14 to write “Jake, myself and David. Our last walk to set… I love you @jaketaustin and @David_henrie We wrap today”

We knew Selena was super-sad to stop filming the show, but the picture she attached of her locked arm-in-arm with costars David Henrie and Jake T. Austin is downright heartbreaking!

Congratulations on your last day of filming, Selena! We love Wizards of Waverly Place and know you put your heart and soul into making it a hit!

– William Earl

More on Selena Gomez!

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Plan A Romantic Summer Getaway…
  2. Justin Bieber Gets Pelted With Eggs Onstage In Sydney!
  3. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber NEED To Stop Hiding Their Relationships!

Natalie

Posted at 3:04 AM on May 24, 2011

Imma Miss watchinq Wizards of Waverly Place that the only reason why i stood watchinq Diseny Channle. It sad to know that the show finish :(

SELENAGOMEZ#1FANFOREVER

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 17, 2011

PLEASE DON’T STOP MAKING WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE! YOUR MY ROLE MODEL, MY INSPIRATION, I LOOK UP TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING.. YOUR SHOW IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL! YOU ARE AWESOME SELENA GOMEZ! I WISH I WAS YOU! YOU HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE AND HUMOR .. I WILL MISS WATCHING THE SHOW :'(

selly

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 15, 2011

am gona stop watching disney if wowp ends

Sara

Posted at 5:28 AM on May 15, 2011

I swear I will cry last episode Selly! You have a birthday July 22 right? I have 21.juli, to it is the best thing that could get me! ILU Sara <3

Sara

Posted at 5:24 AM on May 15, 2011

Hi! It’s so sad to hear that Selena Gomez has joined with the filming of Wizards of wayverly place: (I loved that series, more than any other series on the Disney Channel, and you were my role model for everything! style, humor, career, etc.. …… WHY STOP!?! Sara <3

tiffany

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 15, 2011

Selena,you are the best.WOWP is the best TV show for me.I’ll always support you!!!Love you forever:D

sellygomez#1fan

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 14, 2011

awww i swear I’m gonna cry when i see the last episode of wizards Gonna MISS YOU A LOT SELLY!!!