Vanessa attended Calvin Klein’s May 12 soiree at the Cannes Film Festival and she could not have looked better in her minimal makeup!
Vanessa Hudgens tends to make quite a statement with her bold beauty looks, but we’re currently loving her natural Cannes glow! Find out how to get the look below!
Why This Works: The soft and smudged gray eyeliner creates an understated smoky eye that is perfect for a classy warm-weather event! Just like Calvin’s clean, well executed clothes, Vanessa’s makeup looks fun without being too busy!
- Start by applying a lightly tinted moisturizer to achieve that warm, dewy glow.
- Swirl your brush in your favorite bronzer/blush duo like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duo and sweep it lightly around your temples, cheeks, and jawline.
- Next, draw a thick line of gray eyeliner, using Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner in Brushed Pewter, on your upper lash line and smudge it out with the sponge tip on the end of the liner.
- Add just a touch of white eyeliner or eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes to illuminate the area.
- Swipe on two coats of your favorite mascara! Try Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Waterproof Mascara.
- Finally put a coat of peach lipgloss like Neutrogena MoistureShine Lipgloss in Healthy Peach on your lips and you’re ready to go!
Eden’s Expert Tip: If you want to put mascara on your bottom lashes, opt for a waterproof formula. You are more likely to end up with runny black lines under your eyes if you don’t!
See More Red Carpet Beauty Looks Here!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Rachel McAdams Glows At Cannes Film Festival!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Blake Lively Shines At ‘Chanel’ Show!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Reese Witherspoon Glows At ‘Water For Elephants’ Premiere!