Kerry Campbell, Mom Who Gave 8-Year-Old Daughter Botox, Under Investigation by SF Child Services!

Fri, May 13, 2011 1:27pm EDT by 10 Comments

The mother — and we use the term loosely — who injected her daughter Britney with the face-freezing toxin is being investigated.

Should Kerry Campbell, 34, have her eight-year-old daughter Britney taken away?

Good Morning America reports that San Francisco Child Welfare Services has begun an investigation into Campbell, who has admitted injecting Botox into the face of Britney to prep for a pageant — and has waxed the child’s legs. A city official will investigate.

Heartbreakingly, young Britney told GMA of the Botoxing, “It hurt sometimes, but I get used to it,” and of being waxed, “It was super, super hard to deal with that…I just don’t think it’s ladylike to have hair on your legs.”

It is not considered safe for anyone under the age of 18 to get Botox — not to mention, how many 8-year-olds actually have wrinkles?

Mom Kerry has actually defended herself, claiming she got the idea from other pageant moms.

Do you think this is a possible abuse situation for Britney?
Get more on this issue:

1. Bonnie Says: Abercrombie & Fitch Is Nuts To Sell Padded Bikini Bras For 8-Year-Olds!
  2. Mother Injects Her 8-Year-Old Daughter With Botox So She Can ‘Become A Star!’
  3. Truly Disturbing News: Half Of Six-Year-Old Girls Think They’re Overweight!

Peyton :P

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 18, 2011

this mom should be put in a straight jacket
botox is for adults not kids
that girl could get even worse “wrinkles” at this early age because of the botox

Tanya Corpovich

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 16, 2011

THIS MOM IS CRAZY ! And, youre more ugly when u put botox on you. Stay natural !

sunshine

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 15, 2011

THIS MOM NEEDS HELP. SHE HAS NO RIGHT EVEN AS A MOM STICKING NEEDLES OF BOTOX IN THE CHILDS FORHEAD. I HOPE CHILD WELFARE MAKES SURE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A LITTLE GIRL JUST HAVING FUN PLAYING WITH DOLLS AND BAKING WITH HER MOM. WHAT IS NEXT..ITS JUST SO VERY SAD FOR THE CHILD. THE MOM SHOULD BE ASHAMED OR HERSELF.

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 14, 2011

This isn’t child abuse! I think it’s GREAT. Yeah, she’s only 8, but when I was 8 my mom didn’t even care how I looked. I just wanted to be pretty, and now here I am at 14, STILL ugly.

MAUImommy

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 14, 2011

hun all girls are beautiful & BTW this is child abuse you see we are all adults here so we see things in a more Common sense perspective you are just a child so your thinking is more ignorant- Bottom line I watched this interview on the news & as a mother to a daughter seeing her being forced into this pagent Crap just for the moms Financial gain – THIS ” MOTHER” DOESN’T CARE FOR HER DAUGHTER & IS PUTTING HER HEALTH & WELL BEING AT RISK !!!

monica

Posted at 5:31 AM on May 18, 2011

beauty is what is on the inside and not a physical outside appearance issue. during those teen years we all go through those awkward phases before transitioning into adult hood but you will be fine, just wait and see

Carrie

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 13, 2011

The whole child pageant thing is disturbing with the spray tans, fake teeth and nails, hair pieces and waxing of little children. Watching the parents reactions while the children perform is equally disturbing. Who would ever think that is a good thing for a child. They make them look like trashy little adults and spend a fortune on entry fees and outfits for the pageants that could be used toward a college education. Injecting an 8 year old with botulism to remove “wrinkles” is probably the most moronic thing I have ever heard of. This parent needs to be investigated and stopped from doing this to her child again. 8 year old children do not have wrinkles on their faces and the fact this parent is saying that other pageant mothers told her about the botox gives a clear picture of how deluded and abusive these parents are.

Michelle

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 13, 2011

this is most definetly child abuse and this person is not a fit mother. this is sick and should not be allowd.

Teresa

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 13, 2011

Heck yea she should be brought up on child abuse charges. I mean that is taken the pagent thing to far. I have a little girl that will be 7 in Oct and I would never even think about doing anything like that. This mother should have her childtaken away and by the way where is the father doing all of this. I think if you are going to do a pagent then let the girls be thier selves and not grown up. This make me so mad I want to get my hands on this lady.

Trinity

Posted at 2:40 PM on May 13, 2011

Idiot mothers who exercise no common sense should be investigated. Such nonsense. No 8 year old child has wrinkles.