Jesse James Bashes Sandra Bullock Again! Can You Believe This Guy?

Fri, May 13, 2011 7:34pm EST by 27 Comments

The ‘Monster Garage’ star won’t stop dissing America’s sweetheart and blaming her for their problems! Do YOU think he should speak his mind or put a sock in it?

Jesse James won’t let his marriage to Sandra Bullock rest in peace! In a pre-taped edition of Piers Morgan Tonight set to air May 13, the Jesse, 42, calls his 46-year-old ex’s  Golden Globes speech phony.  How tacky can you get?

“She said that speech at four different awards shows,” he says, adding that she acts for a living, so it’s easy for her to fake it.

He continues to harp on poor Sandy, saying he’s “100 percent” thrilled to be away from the hot movie star and her Hollywood scene.

“I don’t know how I survived in there as long as I did,” he says of the movie biz. “It’s just pretend, its not real. I’m like the guy that goes to the shop. And I don’t hang out in the shop, I go to the back and hang out with the guys that are all greasy dirty and that’s where I belong.”

James surfaced as one of the most hated men in America after it was revealed he cheated on the new mom shortly after her 2010 Oscar win, causing the downfall of their 5-year marriage.

Don’t expect an apology from the American Outlaw author, however. “I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men,” he said in an interview for the June issue of Men’s Journal.

It has barely been a week since the biker jabbed Bullock, comparing her to current fianceé Kat von D on The Howard Stern Show! Jesse, it’s time to leave Sandra alone!

BFFs, what do YOU think? Should Jesse stop talking about Sandra? Sound off below!

Katie Drake

Get More Scoop On Sandra Bullock Here!

1. HollyBaby Celebrates Hollywood’s Best Moms — Here’s Our Top 10 Picks!’
  2. Kat Von D Wishes Jesse James Never Compared Her To Sandra Bullock! Read Her New Rant!
  3. Lorena Says: Jesse James You Are Despicable! You Need To Shut Up!

KiKi

Posted at 2:56 PM on June 25, 2012

Of course she understands you, idiot! You’re both cheaters!

“I cheated on my wife, so what?”

That’s just pathetic. YOU TOOK VOWS FOR A REASON, DILL HOLE. It very sad that people don’t honor their marriages, or even have the decency to tell their wives about their cheating BEFORE it gets sold to the tabloids. Come on Jesse, I thought you were better than that. That’s disgusting, you must not think about anyone but yourself.

Lisa

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 29, 2011

Jessie James…. IDIOT!

Rjoja

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 26, 2011

Sandra Bullock owes it to herself to be rid of this fine example of trailer trash. Power and Kudos to the lovely and dignified lady that she is. I wish her happiness, joy, success and above all, the ability to forget that this lowlife ever existed!

Ginger

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 16, 2011

I spit on his dirty filthy feet! kekeke Okay, I won’t but I sure won’t be wanting any of his businesses!

Ashley

Posted at 9:21 PM on May 15, 2011

He should at least have respect for his previous marriage and not wave around his or Sandra’s dirty laundry, even if its how he really feels. I think he’s trying to cash in on the 15 minutes of fame.

Ros

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 14, 2011

Either this man is not over Sandra or he wants money for his retiremen. Either way the only I can say, “Sandra hide and run as fast as you can”. The man is definitely lunatic.

LS8

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 14, 2011

Jesse James is trying to cash in on his 15 min. of fame with Sandra by writing that awful book. Who cares about him anyway? Not me. He is trying to blame Sandra for things to get the heat off of him, but he is making things worse. He really needs help. Sandra is trying to move on with her life with her son, and is not out there giving interviews and writing books about her ordeal. This jerk wants to act like he is a “normal” Joe guy aka “grease monkey”, but everything he does says differently. He says that he doesn’t like the Hollywood life and actors, and he is glad he is away from it…..then why is he still making appearances on TV shows. I am sick of hearing him and seeing his face. He is full of contradictions. He needs to go away and raise his kids and stop talking about himself in front of America…because we don’t care!!!!

Kimo Rosen

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 14, 2011

Jesse talks like a total illiterate, every other word is “ya know, ya know, he bashes Sandra, but the only reason he’s even in the news or on TV is because he was married to Sandra, this lowlife could never have the life he has now without Sandra.

Jesse wrote a book? His ghost writer deserves an award, since after listening to Jesse and his vocabulary, there’s no way he could write even a full sentence.

Carla

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 14, 2011

I hope his business falls now and all actors don’t take your business to him after he called you all fake!! Yet he can take your non fake money. He’s just a piece of trash how dare him hurt his kids with the horrible things he said about a woman like Sandra he even said his kids love her I guess that’s fake too Jesse??? No it’s not kids know real love and can sense it they surely don’t get it from your sorry disgusting self!!! Why go on Barbara Walters crying oh I love sandy oh I’m so sorry and turn around and go on piers Morgan who by the way was just as disgusted as all us viewers were with everything that came out of your filthy mouth. Your a pigg and you and kat Von trash deserve one another your both disgusting to watch. Your such a disgrace. What a joy to know Sandra is away from a user like you!!! Trash trash trash is all you and kat are!! You said as long as she gives you what you want you will be happy LILO olio what trashy private parts that ever other man has had filthy seconds is what your both getting because your both disgusting trash !!!!

Kelly

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 14, 2011

Carla, I couldn’t agree more with you and everyone else on this message board!!!! What I don’t get is why Hollywood is allowing his show and kats to air. She was with soooooooooo many men and when Jesse janes said kat understands him sure she does they both wouldn’t know morals or virtues if it hit them in their trashy faces!!! And I’m not saying this because sandra is americas sweetheart like Jesse pathetic james said because I’ve never watched many of her shows. I’m going on moral code and this trash James doesn’t have any. I will make sure to TiVo everything sandras on now I feel so bad for her as a woman because she did not deserve the trash that came out of his mouth !!! What a pigg!!!!!

Carla

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 14, 2011

I watched it last night and Jesse James made me sick. He’s a piece of garbage dirt under sandras shoes. What a piece of white trash he is. I was shocked at the things he said on piers Morgan show about his marriage. And calling actors all fake!!! Yet those actors made his business. He’s pathetic and deserves the white trash he’s with now kat Von d thinks she’s so it she’s just like him trash period!!! Trash gets along with trash because they both belong in a dumpster. I hope Hollywood doesn’t put him in any show I will never watch anything he’s in or kat is on. How dare him say that cruel stuff he owes Sandra respect for taking such great care of his kids. He’s just bashing her because she is with areal man now Ryan Reynolds Jesse your pathetic. And you showed america your crying act with Barbara Walters was all fake. What you said on piers Morgans show last night makes you look like a pathetic pos that’s all you are!!! Your just upset because Sandra didn’t want your sorry self. Your a pigg!!!!!!!

Caro

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 15, 2011

Carla, you must be a very jealous and lonely person. Or a pig??
You make me sick! You are a piece of trash!
And actors are fakes! I think you’re really pathetic!
Have a nice day, greatest pig of the world!!!

Harriat

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 14, 2011

I watched part of this interview and came away with the impression that Jesse James operates from the emotional level of perhaps a nine-year old (and that’s being unkind to your average nine-year old). Unfortunately, this 42-year old ‘nine-year old’ can’t be told to ‘eat your supper,’ ‘put away your toys,’ ‘go to your room’ or whatever else adults say to nine-year olds who are in the process of talking themselves into a corner. Sandra Bullock is coming out of a win-win with this guy, that is, she can only look better the more he talks and the more he talks the fewer if any regrets she may or may not have for severing all contact.

Jacalyn

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 14, 2011

You know she regrets the day she ever laid an eye on this trash,much less marrying him.He is the most disgusting piece of crap.He needs a good old fashioned a*s whooping to help shut his big mouth.He just wants attention and he’s mad cause she wouldn’t take him back after he slept around with all them skanks.That bum was living the good life and loving it.He wants to talk about faking.He faked being a decent person but the truth came out.He faked not being trash long enough to marry Sandra.

lyla

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 14, 2011

He raised his kids with this woman, if he had any decency or respect for the fact she helped RAISE his children, he’d shut up already. He would shut up to not further expose his children to ridicule and pain, because they loved her very much. But no, his vanity and pride are wounded cause she dumped him, so he will sacrifice his children to get some revenge on her. Please drive off a cliff.

nina

Posted at 1:06 AM on May 14, 2011

he’s attacking her because she didn’t take him back. Men like him expected her to come back to him , and when she didn’t, he is not set on ruining her. And the attacks have begun curiously around the same time reports that she had moved on with the likes of Ryan Reynolds. He is playing the part of the avenging jilted lover perfectly, even if he was the one to do the cheating.

Jussayin

Posted at 5:34 AM on May 14, 2011

I agree with you 110%! he’s butt hurt! A man like this can’t possibly love anyone but himself

teedff

Posted at 11:07 PM on May 13, 2011

◎★◎

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( jordans forking )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

So Sexy615

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 13, 2011

I agree with everyone. Jesse continue to attack Sandra for no reason. the real truth of is, that i believe that he still wants sandra and is mad as hell because she told him to hit the road!

Vedura

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 13, 2011

Jesse James… What a waste of human skin!! When asked how he felt on Oscar night, Sandra’s acceptance speech that hailed him as her love and support, he replied ‘sad’. SAD!!! He should feel SICK. He certainly made me feel sick at my stomach.

Mags

Posted at 8:57 PM on May 13, 2011

I hope for Sandra’s sake she was faking alot of it. There is a picture of Jesse and Sandra, the day after the Oscars, where they’re walking from Cisco’s to WCC and neither look happy and there not even toughing each other. If she was faking then all his comments can’t hurt her. Somewhere along the line Jesse really started to resent Sandra during the marriage and chose infidelity as a way to try to hurt her the most.

gbtw

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 13, 2011

he started resenting her when he realized she had the upper hand to him in EVERYTHING… kids loved her more, she had more money, his shop people probably liked her, etc. he realized she was better than him, and he couldn’t take it. there wasn’t a thing he had over her, except that he could f- around behind her back. so he did it. kudos, jesse, you showed her… db.

Tonyman

Posted at 8:14 PM on May 13, 2011

This guy is an ***wipe!! Jesse, go take a long walk off a short pier. Trash!!!

Carla

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 14, 2011

He sure is and worse he’s scum under sandras shoes I hope we never have to see another wasted air time on such a great show like piers Morgans I love his show. But I hope no one interviews him again. They are only allowing him to bash a good decent kind woman like Sandra is. I will make a bet now if him and pathetic kat Von trash do marry it won’t last a year I’m done with her show now I want nothing to do with pigs like these two are!!! Don’t watch anything else there on it will only hurt your TVs output!!!!!!

Caro

Posted at 4:49 AM on May 15, 2011

Jesse is a great guy!!! Yes, he is. But you are too stupid to see it! And he was right about the life in Hollywoood!!
Jesse, don’t listen to them!
Sandra is only an average actress, that`s all!

KiKi

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 25, 2012

Jesse James is an ignorant, self-loving pig.

Caro

Posted at 5:54 AM on May 15, 2011

People like you are pigs!!! Stupid pigs!