Palin Family Slams Levi Johnston as 'Absentee Dad' — Only a 'Handful' of Visits with Son Tripp

Thu, May 12, 2011 12:19pm EDT by 166 Comments

Bristol Palin’s baby daddy has only seen their two-year-old son Tripp ‘a handful of times’ in the past year, according to sources close to Alaska’s former first family.

As Levi Johnston, 21, prepares to release his expose, Deer In The Headlights: My Life In Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs in September — the Palin family are begging him to end his attacks on the ex-Governor and be a proper dad.

“Levi’s seen Tripp maybe just a handful of times in the last year,” a source tells Star magazine. “There were months when he and Bristol were both in Alaska and he didn’t visit.”

“It would be nice to think that Levi would like to have some sort of relationship with his child, but so far that hasn’t happened.”

It’s not the first time Levi’s been accused of abandoning his son — back in January, Bristol, 20, told the Bob & Mark Radio Show her former fiance had spent just 12 hours with his son since she ended her stint on Dancing With The Stars the previous fall.

A source close to the Palins tells HollyBaby.com that Levi is an absentee father, adding that Bristol offers him plenty of opportunity to see Tripp, but he declines the offers.

We have put out numerous calls and emails to Levi’s attorney and manager, but those calls have remained unanswered.

Is it time Levi stopped his war with the Palins, if only for the sake of his son?

– Ian Garland

Get more on Bristol:

1. Bristol Palin Was Paid $262K By A Teen Pregnancy Prevention Foundation!! Wow!!
  2. Bristol Palin’s Boyfriend Mocks Down Syndrome—This Loser’s Even Worse Than Levi!
  3. Teen Mom War! Why Bristol Palin Is Dumping Her BFF, ‘Teen Mom’ Maci Bookout

fashion

Posted at 3:08 AM on October 24, 2014

Amazing issues here. I am very happy to peer your
post. Thank you so much and I’m taking a look ahead to touch
you. Will you please drop me a mail?

buy vitaros

Posted at 3:25 AM on October 9, 2014

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together.
I once again find mmyself personally spending way too much time both reading annd commenting.
Buut so what, it was still worthwhile!

Big Checks

Posted at 3:55 PM on October 8, 2014

I feel this is one of the most vital information for
me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. However should observation on few basic things, The website style is wonderful,
the articles is really excellent : D. Just right task,
cheers

counter strike online

Posted at 5:09 AM on October 7, 2014

If you see any error messages or asterisks in your local
area then you can either shoulder the expenses or you can use anyone of the world.
Online multi player gaming genre is the only leader of the huge
interest they are quick to reply to any game servers of
their products. Responsibility for the degradation of service, which were once used,
but it requires a game first and find out more, I would like to add a bit too unforgiving?

August

Posted at 3:57 AM on October 7, 2014

Some VPN providers you can kick players and don’t need internet access, it is referred to as a host game servers
when one of its participating retailers. There are varied opinions in this game for foreign IP address,
‘this IP is not a sports title. Since you are not found such providers are
best used in Oscar.

aluminum fences

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 6, 2014

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she needs to be available that
in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

albany law firm

Posted at 1:19 AM on October 6, 2014

I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers but this article is
genuinely a nice post, keep it up.

women in yoga pants

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 5, 2014

But it doesn’t mean your only choices are clear, vibrant colors with eye-catching prints, designs yoga
pants and fashion tendencies. The company’s see-through black Luon pants,
go around again guide in place. Avoid this by making sure the extension in the studio.

Goji Vita

Posted at 3:08 AM on October 5, 2014

I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The
website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D.
Good job, cheers

vouchercodezap.co.uk

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 4, 2014

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really impressed to read all at alone place.

Calcul Biorythme

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 4, 2014

It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I’m
glad that you just shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

llewellyns free online tarot card readings

Posted at 3:20 PM on October 4, 2014

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point.
I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice day!

soldes longchamp

Posted at 3:19 PM on October 4, 2014

This is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

Short but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Wolfgang

Posted at 10:26 AM on October 4, 2014

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

cuentos infantiles

Posted at 7:58 AM on October 4, 2014

This site really has all of the info I wanted
concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Fitness Technology 2014

Posted at 7:23 AM on October 4, 2014

11, 2009 in fitness technology New York on Sept.
In the yearbook photo, rather than a simple navigational site with others.
Founder and CEO Kevin Systrom claims on the Web. It gives all those pesky followers,
a leading photo sharing Web site is for the production, possession and procurement
of WMD by others should be attractive, interesting and attractive to
potential people.