Levi Johnston Takes Aim At Sarah Palin With His Shocking New Book Cover!

Thu, May 12, 2011 4:35pm EDT by 9 Comments

If the cover of his new memoir is any indication, Levi won’t be pulling any punches!

Levi Johnston shocked the world when he announced he’d be writing a tell-all book about his baby mama Bristol Palin and her family — but we never knew he would take such a shot at his baby Tripp‘s grandmother Sarah!

Levi, 21, has written Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs, set to be released on Sept. 27. According to Amazon, the book should be incendiary: “Levi Johnston sets out to clear his name, shed light on the Palins, and take us all up to Wasilla to see what it is like to grow up in Alaska.” And the scandalous cover is SUPER ridiculous.

We CAN’T WAIT to sink out teeth in this sure-to-be-juicy book!

– William Earl

GET MORE PALIN DRAMA!

1. BRISTOL LANDS HER OWN REALITY SHOW!
  2. DID BRISTOL GET PLASTIC SURGERY — DOCTORS SPEAK OUT!
  3. IS SARAH PALIN REALLY TRIG’S GRANDMOTHER?

dermopigmentacion

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 11, 2012

I simply couldn’t leave your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual information a person supply to your guests? Is going to be again continuously to check out new posts

aksesoris grand livina

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 12, 2012

Amazing issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks a lot and I am having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

dermopigmentacion

Posted at 10:43 AM on May 28, 2012

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

primark online shoppings

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 27, 2012

I do trust all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

maglia t shirt

Posted at 4:10 AM on May 12, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Sports Memorabilia

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 11, 2012

I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, but I believed this submit was once great. I do not recognize who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

Jan

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 13, 2011

Levi is looking to PROFIT again on the fact he got an under aged teen pregnant. Did he ever get his GED?? Did someone write this book FOR him?? Levi had trouble reading on Larry King with Kathy Griffin. Griffin even asked Levi if he could read.

---