'Vampire Diaries' Finale Scoop! Elijah Returns & Kat Graham Says: 'Prepare To Be Gutted!'

Wed, May 11, 2011 6:36pm EDT by 22 Comments

Will Bonnie save Damon on ‘The Vampire Diaries’ season finale… or kill him? Find out what the cast is telling us about tomorrow’s episode!

Well, friends, it all comes down to this — Thursday, May 12, marks the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, and it sounds like we’re in for a heart-pounding hour of TV. Will Damon (Ian Somerhalder) really die from the wolf bite? Will Elena (Nina Dobrev) forgive him for everything he’s done? And where the heck did Klaus (Joseph Morgan) go?

HBIC Kat Graham tells HollywoodLife.com we’ll get all the answers we seek, and that we should all “prepare to be gutted.” Oh, and one more thing: We definitely have NOT seen the last of Elijah (Daniel Gillies)!

“You’ll see him in the finale,” Daniel promises, but unfortunately he can’t tell us whether the “bodies” mentioned in last week’s episode have the potential to return as vampires. “That’s a question even Elijah couldn’t answer. “We just don’t know yet.”

Back to Bonnie, the extended preview for the episode shows our favorite teenage witch covered in blood and asking someone for help — and Kat confirms Bonnie is in some serious danger.

“She’s asking for something she can’t do herself,” Kat says of her power-hungry persona. “And if Bonnie can kill Klaus by taking her own life, it must be something pretty big for her to need more help. A lot of what the characters will be going through is: How can we, if at all, save Damon’s life?

That said, werewolf bites have been known send vampires into fits of violent dementia, and Kat tells us: “If he acts out, I don’t think she’s going to hesitate to put him in his place. She’s like me!”

So, wait, does that mean Bonnie will end up having to fight Damon instead of save him? Head to the comments section and start giving me your theories!

Follow Andy on Twitter for more ‘Vampire Diaries’ scoop

Lexi

Posted at 2:01 PM on December 25, 2011

Im Huge Kat Graham Fan ! so if she would have die i would have stoped watching ! but i didnt even know the show until Kat graham said someting about it in a interview and Kat got me hooked on the show ! Love bonnie/klaus bonnie/damon !

jesika

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 12, 2011

hi guys i wanna ask s.th,………….. would u preefer Dimon or stefan if u were Elina?????????????????????

jesika

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 12, 2011

i think she will safe him because elina
would ask her.

jesika

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 12, 2011

i think she will safe him because would ask her.

Olga

Posted at 8:46 AM on May 12, 2011

Andy, thanks for news!
I also hope Elijah will be OK in the final and after the final. He is the best character in TVD. Incredible.

Mia

Posted at 6:34 AM on May 12, 2011

I hope Stefan saves Damon.

I hope Bonnie is ok. Last thing Jeremy needs is to lose another girlfriend….

Ava

Posted at 6:27 AM on May 12, 2011

My only hope for the finale is that Elijah doesn’t die. He’s my favourite character. I also love Elijah/Elena. Never going to happen I know, but I’d be happy with any interaction.

Katie97

Posted at 11:48 PM on May 11, 2011

If they kill off Damon then Idk if i’ll be able to watch it anymore!!!!!!!! :/

Ella

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 11, 2011

I’m kind of hoping what ever trouble Bonnie is in Elijah helps her cause I too kind of like the Bonnie/Elijah dynamic. I just saw some potential during their scene together. Although I love Bonnie/Jeremy so I’m torn.I’d hate for Bonnie to die. I won’t say I will not watch the show if she dies. I may have favorites but I watch the show because I love the show. I would miss seeing Kat when they are filming.

Elle

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 11, 2011

Funny you should say that you’d want a Bonnie/ Elijah pairing as I’ve been wondering what a Klaus/ Bonnie thing would work out. (sick right? lol)

But I’ll always love Bonnie with Damon!! If they kill her I don’t think I could watch anymore. I mean the show is awesome but I actually watch every week in hopes of a Bamon scene.

sasha

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 11, 2011

OMG! can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode, I have to see if Bonnie will save Damon or will something happen to her if she tries. I hope they don’t try to kill her off because I would be pissed! I love Bonnie there is so much more they could do with her character and I hope they keep her around and finally make her the 4th wheel on this bus!

Lia

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 11, 2011

I don’t know but I’ll ALWAYS choose DAMON. So if they kill him…bye bye TVD! :/

Ahm

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 11, 2011

They will never kill Damon off. I bet you £100 on it.

Ahm

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 11, 2011

I don’t see the chemistry to be honest. With Damon and Elena. At first, maybe. But now they’re just so predictable, unlike when Bonnie and Damon get together. Their scenes are always so juicy.

Monica

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 11, 2011

I really hope see Bonnie saving Damon in the end … I can not stand seeing them together only by Elena and hating herself for 90% of the time … they have a great chemistry and could have a fantastic story together … I hope see at least the beginning of a friendship in the season 3!

Ahm

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 11, 2011

Bonnie will probably end up saving Damon anyway, but i just hope that she doesn’t end up killing herself in the process! If she dies i won’t be watching The Vampire Diaries anymore. I mean, we haven’t even got to see anything happen between Damon and her yet. Not bleeding fair.

Andy

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 11, 2011

Agreed! I’ll be really bummed if she dies :(

And excellent choice of words: “bleeding” haha

Ahm

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 11, 2011

Ashley

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 11, 2011

true, we all know nothing will happen to Damon as he is Damon but I’m anxious for others rather than trio as they are in danger.

Andy

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 11, 2011

lol Yeah. In the back of your mind, even as you see what’s happening, you have to know that Damon isn’t going to die. At least… not yet.

Ashley

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 11, 2011

thanks for agreeing Andy.It’s predictable that nothing will happen to Damon, People who have even little brains know it.I’m happy that Elijah is back, I love him so much.I want to see Elijah/Bonnie , after last episode I’m so rooting for them or maybe Elijah/Elena, I will be happy if will get more Elijah…

Andy

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 11, 2011

Ooh, if you like Elena/Elijah, you’ll definitely like the next part of my interview with Daniel Gillies ;)

It’ll be up tomorrow, probably.