Doesn’t Rachel look absolutely radiant in her golden blonde locks and bright pink lips? Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Rachel McAdams, 32, attended the ‘Midnight In Paris’ photocall at the 64th Cannes Film Festival on May 11 in France wearing a pretty spring beauty look with bright pink lips and cheeks!
Why this works: Pairing bubble-gum pink with platinum blonde always makes us think of the pretty Barbie doll we used to play with as a child! The complexion is the primary focus of this look so keep your eyes natural and gloss up those lips!
- Now that the weather is warmer, prep your skin with a primer and apply a liquid foundation all over your face and set it with a powder. We like Smashbox’s Photo Finish Primer.
- Add a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. Try CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink!
- Apply a shimmery nude eyeshadow over your eyelids and at the inner corners of your eyes. Try NARS Single Eyeshadow in Cairo!
- Draw a super-thin line at your lash lines and add mascara to your upper and lower lashes. Tarte emphasEYES aqua-gel eyeliner gets you a super thin line that you can blend out for a gorgeous natural look.
- Finish off with a pink lipstick and add a high-shine gloss to seal the look! We can’t get enough of Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss!
Expert Tip: When going for pink cheeks and lips, always choose a lip color slightly darker than your cheek color! Your lips already have a natural tint to it so juice it up and keep the cheeks light!
Celebrity hair stylist Luca Blandi says Rachel’s hair is a look that is done but not too done. He also advises us to control frizz during this hot weather! “To remove the frizz, I would just use a little of the Oscar Blandi pronto glossing cream, it will give the hair shine and definition to the entire look”.
CHECK OUT A REVIEW OF RACHEL’S NEW FILM, ‘MIDNIGHT IN PARIS!’
GET THE LOOK WITH MORE RED CARPET BEAUTY OF THE DAY CELEBS BELOW!