Mom Kris Jenner Forces Kim & Kourtney Kardashian To Get Plastic Surgery!

Wed, May 11, 2011 9:57am EDT by 29 Comments

The momager is pushing her three daughters to be perfect — and it’s setting an awful example for young Kylie & Kendall!

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are all beautiful, but sources close to the sisters say their mom and manager Kris Jenner is putting too much pressure on them to get plastic surgery to stay perfect!

Kris, 55, has inspired Kourtney, 32, to get a boob job and Kim, 30, to get reportedly get butt implants, In Touch Weekly reports.

“Kris was born beautiful,” a source close to the family says. ” She knows the value of looking good and pressures her daughters into following her lead. Kris has an idea of beauty, and wants to sculpt her daughters into that standard.”

Her standards of beauty and perfection are even causing her youngest daughters Kylie, 13, & Kendall, 15, to feel insecure about themselves!

“[Kylie & Kendall] are agonizing over perceived flaws in their appearances,” a source close to Kris says. “Kris has been telling them that anything can be corrected with surgery, once they’re older.”

The one family member rebelling from this view of perfection? Khloe, 26, who has raged at her mother when asked to lose weight!

On a recent episode of Khloe & Lamar, Khloe went off on Kris, saying, “You’re such a f***king lunatic and you’re sooo evil! That makes me feel like s**t mom. What the f**k honestly I’m too fat, I’m too this, I’m too that. Do you want me to get pregnant? Do you want me to lose weight? You tell me you want me to have a baby every second, but I can’t be on some crazy diet. I just don’t get what you want out of me!”

HollywoodLife.com contacted a representative for Kris, who told us, “The story is not true.”

We think the Kardashian family is beautiful as-is — they don’t need any more work done!

– William Earl

Get More Kardashian News Here!

1. Kim Reveals: ‘Why I’ll Never Be Stick Skinny’!
  2. Kim Kardashian Goes Engagement Ring Shopping at Neil Lane in NYC!!
  3. The Kardashian’s React To The Royal Wedding!

bigfun

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 29, 2012

i see one show of keeping up with the kardaishian that kim got a xray on her butt and it showed that it was real i am also glad khole told off her mom on the show just cause kris wants to try and be perfect it just shows how inperfect she is trying to push stuff on her kids. she take this plastic surgery way to far she is addicted to it like its a drug i mean come on now kris you shouldnt push anything onto your kids that they dont want to do to me khole is the best she is all natural i think kim may have a boob job done but thats just my opinion i think kris should stop on the plastic surgery or one of these time its going to go bad and then she will regret it and have to llive with it just age naturaly

TheHelloKittyLuvers

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 4, 2012

Well the reason why her mom wants Khole to get preggy is because more fame for them. I’m so glad Khloe told her mother off :)! I can’t believe that Kris might cause Kendell & Kylie into doing plastic surgery like WTF?! I was in a my local store recently I seen a magazine it said that Kris forced Kim to have sex at 14 years old, and some other stuffs. I didn’t have enough time to read it.I’m trying to find that story online.But anyways, I think all of them is BEAUTIFUL, and Kris you needs to stop it.

jenny

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 6, 2012

I just can’t understand why are they famous! I like Kourtney and Khloe, all others are weird.

dude...im a chick

Posted at 3:00 AM on November 24, 2011

Yup, they’re all beautiful, or were!! The plastic surgery is ruining their faces. But, its all one big conspiracy, well, this is just a tiny part of it…anyways…kourtney is the best :)

Katy

Posted at 6:56 AM on July 24, 2011

I think Kris is not a good mother, if she was then why does she force her daughters to get plastic surgery when they’re fine? And they’re all beautiful, the 3 sisters !

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 21, 2011

There all ugly , because of fame . But i choose Khloe :D shes more natural.

jamey

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 13, 2011

Dear bigrog6395, you are so stupid, khloe is beautiful, she does not look like a black basketball player. idiot.

Dan

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 14, 2011

Khloe looks more like a fat black ball player. Your crazy. Shes UGLY!

isaballe

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 13, 2011

sarah you make NO SENCE. lol

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 13, 2011

thats messed they r all beautiful kris is the wrinkly old 1 why doesnt she get plastic surgery?!

guest

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 13, 2011

Why do you think kris wants khloe to get pregnant so badd!!! Hmmm.

Sarah

Posted at 1:08 AM on May 13, 2011

This whole article is saying that the Kardashians are all beautiful AS IS, yet the poll question at the end is asking who is “hotter.” So the message of this article is that you should accept yourself as you are because you are beautiful, but for fun let’s all vote on who’s hotter. Nice job.

Jessicat

Posted at 1:20 AM on July 11, 2011

You think and that truly is admirable.

vegaslad

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 12, 2011

The whole family are a bunch of losers. They really need to get a life. I don’t care a *rap about any of them. Just a bunch of wannabe “stars”. Their “shows” are a joke, nothing but trash tv.

BILLY JOE

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 12, 2011

MOMMA KRIS SHOULD STOP FORCING HER KIDS TO HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY.SHE SHOULD SAVE THE MONEY AND GET SOME SURGERY FOR HER SELF.SHE IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS IT

Precious

Posted at 11:58 PM on May 11, 2011

I love all three of them Kourtney,Kim and Khloe.They r all cute and sexy each one has there own special and unique way. They dont need surgery off any kind. Why try to be cute,skinny,sexy or have anything big if that doesnt defind who you really are. Hang in there girls these world is full of HATERS!!!!

Bubblesonyourmind

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 11, 2011

Go get a life. There is nothing wrong with Khloe. Beauty is only skin deep and eventually gravity will grab it all anyway. Ladies always remember “Take me as I am or not at all”.

bigrog6395

Posted at 10:57 PM on May 11, 2011

kim and kourtney don’t need any sort of surgery they’re hot I’ll take them as is khloe on the other hand needs EVERYTHING she looks like freeking charlie villanueva lol

kkfan

Posted at 3:55 PM on July 28, 2011

khloe is ugly.their all beautiful in their own way.so deal with it.inner beauty is better than outer beauty

kkfan

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 28, 2011

sorry that was a typo.i mean khloe isnt ugly.she’s beautiful.inner beauty is better than outer beauty so deal with it

educational good fun

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 11, 2011

i love that way kim has a way of tracing with a secret system into someone phone service to get into a phone message. priceless

best show on tv

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 11, 2011

i love our times and i love that they are more relevant than anything on else on tv. you cant get that kind of drama of hearing that rat voice kim whine and cry like a baby over one broken relationship with an ex and sharing it with the world for a price nonetheless. but the sparks of the family are the other two sisters they have the personalities and are actually interesting and i like those two. and its amazing that they dont mind sharing their issues with their partners as well. also…i love those two without them i dont know where the rest of the family woudl be!

love it

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 11, 2011

i love it. i love what it is doing to certain species of women and society as a whole! the more superficial and miserable the better! love it! i love how this mentally is affecting society especially certain peoples! love it!

dan

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 14, 2011

Idiot

Silverado Mom

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 11, 2011

I remember on the show Momager pushed Kim to do Playboy and to get Botox. The girls need to set boundaries with their Mom when it comes to permanent surgery. Too many women feel they have to lead their lives by the size of their breasts and butt cheeks, not to mention level of beauty. I think Mom IS beautiful…for her age. I think she definitely is competitive at times, but also a good manager. I think she wants HER own photoshoot in Playboy, and jealous of attention the daughters get because she in fact is beautiful and her husband doesn’t make her feel that way enough. But, she does have a good side too, she just seems to forget to set by example at ALL times. I’m glad this news is all over the net so Momager and daughters can discuss this. It definitely needs to be addressed. And I’m sick of seeing ugly plastic surgery that the doctor and patient want to believe looks great.

Melissa

Posted at 7:36 PM on May 11, 2011

She should take a look in the mirror. She looks horrible and it’s obvious she’s just bashing her daughters because she’s totally jealous that they’re gorgeous and she looks like an old hag.
Sorry but that’s part of being a GOOD mom. You realize that your daughters are younger and prettier, and you don’t try to compete with them because that phase of your life is over with!

Tiffany

Posted at 4:01 PM on September 11, 2011

R r u serious? Kris Jenner is a beauty. Much prettier than all her girls put together. That’s how she landed a top lawyer like Rob KDash. She’s not young but still a very good looking woman.

steph

Posted at 3:36 PM on May 11, 2011

I remember on the show kris jenner told kim to get botox.

guest

Posted at 11:07 AM on May 11, 2011

This site reports every tabloid story.