Bristol Palin Denies Plastic Surgery, Claims She Had 'Corrective Jaw Surgery!' Are You Buying This?

Wed, May 11, 2011 9:38am EDT by 6 Comments

Bristol claims here dramatically altered look was a necessary procedure and not cosmetic — do you believe this?

Bristol Palin is finally breaking her silence about her dramatically new face, and claiming it is not the result of plastic surgery! Bristol tells US Weekly, “I had corrective jaw surgery. Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons.” Are you buying this?

Bristol goes on to say, “I wouldn’t get plastic surgery unless I got in an accident or something terrible and got disfigured! I don’t obsess over my face.”

Surgeons however disagree, saying new photos make it clear that Bristol did indeed have her chin done.

Also helping her look, according to Bristol, is weight loss. The reality star claims to have lost 5 pounds following her surgery and claims that is why she looks so much different. Um, okay.

With a reality show around the corner, and the dramatic difference between her face now and then, this all seems somewhat unlikely, but could be true. What do you think HollywoodLifers?
GET MORE ON BRISTOL

1. BRISTOL LANDS HER OWN REALITY SHOW!
  2. DID BRISTOL GET PLASTIC SURGERY — DOCTORS SPEAK OUT!
  3. IS SARAH PALIN REALLY TRIG’S GRANDMOTHER?

Convert HTML site to Wordpress

Posted at 1:24 AM on June 12, 2012

I like the helpful info you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I am fairly certain I’ll be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

DEWALT D26451K Random Orbit Sander

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 13, 2012

Hello there, You have performed a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

Truth

Posted at 3:30 AM on May 14, 2011

Who cares, she looks great now.

i am not stupid

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 11, 2011

Can we get this dentist name, who believes that adding to the chin will correct an overbite?

galey

Posted at 11:37 AM on May 11, 2011

Whatever she did it totally changed her looks to me….if I saw her pic without captions I would never guess it was Bristol – I think she looks extremely different – this girl I feel is headed for more trouble…..just saying….

SavvyCat

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 11, 2011

Definitely had a chin implant and cheek lipo (what ruined Ashley Judd’s looks), and now has destroyed Palin’s face. She may have had some necessary surgery, but she also had a lot of UNnecessary stuff done, including bonding on her teeth that is too long (like what Hillary Duff did and then had to undo) . She took away her youth. She looks about 30 now. May may like it as a 20 year old, but wait until it’s 40 years on a 30year old. Then she’ll go distort her face more trying to correct it. Huge mistake.