Selena Gomez Breaks Down: I Miss Justin!

Tue, May 10, 2011 8:24pm EDT by 41 Comments

The usually mum Selena Gomez opens up about her intimate relationship with Justin Bieber! They are even more serious than we thought!

Being apart is tough on new relationships, especially when you have all the added pressures of being teen royalty. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are notorious for keeping their private lives out of the press, but the stress of dating long distance is starting to be too much for Selena to handle. She says she misses him!

“I don’t like hiding. I like to keep certain things to myself but at the end of the day, I’m 18 and I’m going to fall in love,” Selena revealed to British Look magazine.

Is she hinting she’s in love with 17-year-old Bieber? Selena has been the one to defer rumors about their relationship, always trying to make it seem like they were nothing more than friends. But after recent reports of Justin talking about dating around, it seems like their roles have shifted and Selena has fallen head over heels for her superstar beau.

“Of course it’s difficult. I miss all the people I love, my family and my friends, when I’m away from home. Thank goodness for Skype,” Selena said in response to reporters when they asked if it was hard being away from Justin.

We think it’s so cute that Selena is admitting she loves Justin. Hopefully the long distance won’t put too much strain on their relationship, because we don’t want to see her get her heart broken!

Are YOU shocked Selena opened up about her love? Sound off below!

Nicole Fukuoka

More on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez!

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Plan A Romantic Summer Getaway…
  2. Justin Bieber Gets Pelted With Eggs Onstage In Sydney!
  3. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber NEED To Stop Hiding Their Relationships!

denisebeliebsinjustinbieber

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 24, 2012

not really cause they’ve been dating for 2 years now denise wazzzz here 10/24/12

fashion trends,New fashion,old fashion,celeberty fashion,short hairstyles,mens hairstyles,hair styles,justin bieber hairstyles

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 26, 2012

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some % to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

sarah

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 28, 2011

selena gomez said justin bieber was like a brother sooo sje must like to fuk her brother then the dinsey slut

Tiah

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 27, 2011

SHE SHOULDNT WEAR HEELS NEXT TO HIM… shes is doing this TOTALLY for publicity as hes one of the best celebs yet ..She gets on my nerves, i used to love her

carmiel

Posted at 7:32 AM on May 18, 2011

Break up with her b4 she breaks ur heart justin!!!she Is cheating on u kate isn’t lieing I also saw the picture!!my friend printed it!!!listen she’s using u for publicity…its hard to believe but its true,u gotta trust ur fans often!!why do u think her mom talked her into going out with u!!!

sally

Posted at 7:28 AM on May 18, 2011

I agree with kate,I heard of that too!!!btw selena 2 timed nick and taylor she’s doing it to you justin!!!I love selena,and I gave her a chance but she won’t change!!!!she’s doing this for publicity…why do you think her mom talked her into it???she prob. Has a secret beou without you even knowing!!!

miss.x

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 14, 2011

I do love justin now I can’t say I’m hapy a lot but justin is my love so if he’s happy with selena I’m happy too

GirlPower

Posted at 4:04 PM on May 12, 2011

I REALLY hope that Selena and Justin know what they’re
doing. Relationships are always as easy as they think!

BIEBER GRIL