Lauryn Hill Pregnant With Baby Number SIX? Brangelina Beware!

Tue, May 10, 2011 5:06pm EDT by 6 Comments

The former Fugee is sporting a tell-tale bump and dropping hints she may be expecting again!

After a long hiatus Lauryn Hill, 35, is back performing again and she looked pretty bumpy on stage at the Coachella Music Festival in April. Is that a belly or a baby hiding under that billowy dress?

Just two weeks after her Coachella performance, Lauryn was back onstage at LA’s Club Nokia and seemed desperate to divulge something to her fans, telling them, “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America. I’ve got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they’d be like puzzled… Wait till you hear the big secret though.”

With a belly that noticeable, it’s no “big secret” Lauryn. Just tell us before you pop!

If the rumors are true, Lauryn and husband Rohan Marley are fast building a brood to compete with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and the Gosselins. They already have five kids between the ages of 3 and 14!

We have called and email Lauryn’s reps, but have heard no response yet.

What do you think HollyMoms. Does Lauryn look pregnant to you?

– Ian Garland

GET MORE BUMPS:

1. Katie Holmes Is On Bump Alert! Is Suri Finally Going To Get A Sibling?
  2. From Bump To Baby In 2 Minutes Flat — Must-Watch Video!
  3. First Look At Reese Witherspoon’s Bump — She Sure Seems Pregnant!

du lich sapa tu tuc

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 15, 2012

hey there and thank you to your info ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I skilled to reload the website lots of occasions prior to I could get it to load correctly. I have been wondering in case your hosting is OK? No longer that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances occasions will very frequently have an effect on your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this once more soon..

du lich da nang

Posted at 8:04 PM on June 9, 2012

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

GEE

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 16, 2012

Congrats!! To Lauryn Hill and hubby if she’s pregnant. So what, we love you girl. Do you people gonna always have something to say GOOD, BAD OR PLAIN NOSEY!! Keep making great music some of us love your music and voice. The world we live in is consume with everybody else personal business. Get a life for all da HATERS!!! Luv from New Orleans. Come here Lauryn for a concert WE LOVE YOU!!

Zygor Review

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 14, 2012

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Elle

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 11, 2011

If she is, good for her and her husband :)

LTAS

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 12, 2011

Apparently….. “husband” has many meanings when you’re the mistress.