Everyone is going wild over Kate and her sister Pippa’s amazingly toned figures and we can tell you how to get their flat abs and perfect butts!
Want to marry a prince? HollywoodLife.com can now tell you the exact steps that will get your body royally ready for this spring! We spoke with Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper who says a little wild caught salmon, and a kettlebell will be your bestie to get you into an itty-bitty white bikini like the Middleton sisters!
First off, Bob reveals something you’ve most likely heard before: “avoid carbs at dinner and load up on a protein and all the veggies you want” at dinner.
Things you should avoid are: fried foods, starchy carbs, and alcohol — sorry girls!
Check out these steps from Bob Harper on how to get bikini ready like Kate and snag your prince:
- Three solid diet meals when trying to lose weight: breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!
- Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal w/blueberries & slivered almonds
- Lunch: 4 oz wild caught salmon, roasted broccoli & a small yam
- Dinner: Tempeh stir fry — avoid carbs at dinner and load up on a protein and all the veggies you want.
- Work out: I’m a big fan of my contoured kettlebells. Kettlebells are a great workout to get your heart rate up, burn fat & add lean muscle.
- Avoid alcohol: It can bring your metabolism down to a grinding halt. I know it sucks but it’s true.
- Do NOT skip a meal: To speed up your transformation into a hot princess: “You should have three solid meals when trying to lose weight.”
- What to completely avoid: Don’t drink your calories. Stay away from starchy carbs. NO FRIED FOODS!!!
- Bob’s Smart Success weight-loss plan: My Smart Weight Loss product is most beneficial when teamed up with diet and exercise and the main thing that I have promoted for over 20 years now is the importance of those two things. When you take my products and incorporate diet & exercise, they will give you that boost that you might need.