Blake Lively looks stunning in her natural spring makeup and hair! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Blake Lively, 23, attended the Chanel Collection Croisiere Show 2011-12 on May 9 in Cap d’Antibes, France looking gorgeous as usual with her fiery new hair color! Get her Paris-inspired natural beauty look with our tips below!
Why this works: Her new red hair really brings out her green eyes, so she doesn’t need to put a lot of eyeshadow on it. Also, pink blush and lip color gives this Gossip Girl star a natural glow on her fair skin!
- Put on a liquid foundation all over your face and set with powder.
- Add a soft pink blush over the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a shimmery beige eyeshadow over your eyelids.
- Line your eyes with a black eyeliner pencil and add mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
- Finish off the look with a perky pink lip gloss!
Expert Tip: Add a little shimmer at the inner corners of the eyes and at the highest point of your eyebrow to really make your eyes pop!
Get Blake’s look with the Chanel products below!