From spending the day outside to sharing special birthday wishes (and kisses), the ‘Teen Mom’ stars celebrated Mother’s Day with their loved ones!
- Amber Portwood celebrated with her baby daddy Gary Shirley, who surprised her with balloons — and a kiss!
- Leah Messer spent the day with her twin girls Aliannah and Aleeah, who picked a flower for her. “Today is Mothers Day, and I’m sooo happy && proud to be the Mother of Aliannah Hope && Aleeah Grace Simms. I love them soooo much!!? :))))),” Leah wrote on Facebook. “Me, Kayla, Ali && Aleeah were playing on the playground at my grandmas and Aleeah walked over and picked a flower and brought it to me && Kay kay. :) Then, Ali wanted to pick one and bring it to me! It was the cutest thing ever! Definatley saving the flowers for their baby books! Ahhh, I love being a Mommy && This was the best Mothers Day!?”
- Farrah Abraham shared a special message for her baby daddy Derek Underwood, who died in a car crash in 2008. “Happy 21st B-day DAU,” she tweeted. “Love you & miss you forever, we did it right Im with our Baby on Mothers Day & your with us! xo Couldn’t Be better”
- Chelsea Houska opened a card from little Aubree and then took her to rent a movie. “Apparently aubree doesn’t wanna go to bed yet…” Chelsea tweeted, along with a photo of the card. “We’re off to rent some movies and get popcorn :) girls night every night at our house”
- Jenelle Evans hung out with her mom Barbara and son Jace. She tweeted a photo of the three of them together on May 5, and earlier in the week shared a photo of the tacky plates that she bought for her mom for Mother’s Day.
- Kailyn Lowry had to work, but got home in time to put her son Isaac to bed. “Although this is exactly how I thought my day would be, I appreciate all the Mother’s Day wishes! Thank you alllll! :),” she shared on Twitter. “I get out at 9 and have to get Isaac ready for bed and study for finals.”
HollyMoms, what did you do for Mother’s Day? Share your stories with us here!
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Teen Mom Stories: