Hollywoodlife chatted with Carrie Keagan–the host of VH1’s new show Big Morning Buzz! Lucky for us, we learned SIX new things about the blonde bombshell!
Have you met VH1 host Carrie Keagan yet? She’s one of the most watched women on the internet! Not to mention her long list of celebrity interviews and guest spots on shows including Chelsea Lately, HLN’s Joy Behar Show, and KTLA Morning Show in Los Angeles. Carrie also co-hosted on The Daily 10 (E!) and co-anchored red carpets for award shows such as Emmys, Oscars, and the Golden Globes! Carrie is keeping super busy and gearing up for her next endeavor, Big Morning Buzz on VH1, premiering May 9–but she took some time out to talk with her BFFs at Hollywoodlife!
- Carrie’s favorite food: “I like cheese. There’s only one thing I like more than cheese and that’s truffles…with cheese!”
- Carrie’s favorite drink: “My favorite drink is called “Death in the Afternoon“…it’s a tasty and potent combo of Champagne and Absinthe.”
- Can Carrie get down on the dance floor? “I don’t dance. But If you happen to see me dancing, I’d prefer you didn’t mention it.”
- Her go-to movie!? “My goto film when I need a pick-me-up is Trainspotting. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.”
- Carrie’s silliest lesson learned: “True story, I once hired a guy who’s name was Hugh Chardon. He was terrible at his job and I had to fire him. That was the last time I hired anyone base solely on their name.
- Carrie on being a potty-mouth! “Yes, I do kiss my mother with this mouth.”
Be sure to catch Carrie May 9 on VH1!
– David Ryan
More 6 things!