Ryan Seacrest Thinks Julianne Hough Is 'The One', Says Insider! He's Never Been So Happy! Exclusive

Mon, May 9, 2011 11:53am EDT by 12 Comments
Getty Images
Getty Images

Getty Images

A HollywoodLife.com source tells us Ryan Seacrest is “obsessed” with girlfriend Julianne Hough. Is an engagement imminent?

Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough are a match made in reality TV heaven. The American Idol host and Dancing with the Stars alum have been dating since last May and things are really getting serious between the couple! “Ryan thinks Julianne is the one!” reveals a close friend of Ryan’s. “He is obsessed with her.”

Our source adds that Ryan has stopped his playboy ways ever since he began his relationship with Julianne. “Normally when he dates girls, he just loses interest or he sleeps around. This is serious. We have never seen him so happy with a girlfriend,” the insider confesses.

The admiration is mutual. Julianne says of Ryan, “He’s a good man and he’s a romantic man. He’s a great guy and we’re both really, really happy.”

It sounds like Julianne and Ryan are completely head over heels for each other. Do you think they’ll be announcing an engagement soon? Do you like these two together? Sound off below!

Lorena O’Neil with reporting by Kirstin Benson

More on Ryan and Julianne:

1. Click here to see the couple on a tropical vacation
  2. Click here to read about Ryan’s super romantic Valentine’s Day with Julianne
  3. Check out the biggest PDA couples in Hollywood!

SEO Victoria

Posted at 2:07 AM on June 28, 2012

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing in your feeds and even I success you get admission to constantly fast.

kristi

Posted at 10:06 AM on June 16, 2012

Ryan, she is so beautiful and real…from outside of the business it is always clearer to see things and she would be perfect<3 u 2~Best Wishes!

product key office 2010

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 10, 2012

It’s actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

kurageart,unconventional animation and digital art

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 28, 2012

Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you on your sweat!

dating ukraine women

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 27, 2012

Magnificent website. Plenty of helpful information here. I’m sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks to your sweat!

Top Webspace

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 26, 2012

hi!,I like your writing very so much! share we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

bosch coffee maker

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 4, 2012

Woah this weblog is wonderful i love studying your posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of persons are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

Guest

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 3, 2012

They are beautiful together- imagine how pretty their babies will be, Ryan is awesome and sharp- great on a live camera and Julianne is magic on the dance floor- they got it all

Nicole G

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 31, 2011

I think they look absolutely adorable together, but unfortunately, I think the age difference is too much, and she is just too young to commit. I adore Ryan, but he should start dating girls closer to his age , at least 30 years old, so they can be on the same page. Julianne seems like a sweet girl, and she is very beautiful, but her life and career are just beginning, and she doesn’t have a clue what she wants right now. I hope she doesn’t break Ryan’s heart, but I do think they enjoy each others company. If Julianne was older, I’d say it were a match made in heaven……

senseless

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 24, 2011

No, I don’t think these two are a match. I haven’t heard many intelligent words come from her mouth when she speaks and Brian seems so much more polished even though Juli is a looker.

Andy

Posted at 1:29 AM on May 10, 2011

These are bits taken from an old article. I’m sorry but most people don’t buy into this relationship no matter how much some try and sell it. She doesn’t ever look the slightest bit in love with him in their pictures together. Julianne is just 22 years old with a lot ahead. She’s going to be meeting a lot of great looking guys in her career. I have a suspicion Ryan Seacrest isn’t going to be her ”one.”

Natalie

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 9, 2011

Really?? Was this article written out of boredom because there’s nothing else going on with these two (couple wise) and a PR boost was requested? This “close friend of Ryan’s” must not be as close as they’d like to be, or maybe wants Ryan to look bad because what friend goes around telling the press their friend slept around on girls in the past? That tarnishes Ryan’s wholesome all american boy image. True or not, that’s very personal information I don’t think Ryan would be thankful for being talked about. Plus saying he’s “obsessed” with Julianne doesn’t make him look good either. Makes the relationship sound unhealthy and like he’d go stalker boy/ape crazy if anything ever went slightly wrong. This article was written making him look like some weirdo and her look pristine. I have to question if this whole thing is to make her look good and not really him because he’s already got a whole empire. Anyways, poorly written article.