Ashley must be looking for a sweet Southern guy who’s good looking and attentive, just like Brad’s Emily!
“Now that I’m sitting here … I’m just looking for my Emily now,” Ashley tells Extra. “The male version of Emily!”
Brad said goodbye to Ashley in South Africa, when she appeared as a contestant on The Bachelor, after he thought their lives didn’t fit together. But now Ashley has gotten her own chance at love on ABC’s The Bachelorette, which returns on May 23.
Ashley is already quite excited about the 25 men she’s been introduced to. “I think I have a handful of guys I’m very certain about, and there is a frontrunner in my mind,” she admits. “But it’s still early.”
Ashley also thinks her new men are totally handsome. “You don’t even know!” she joked about how attractive the new cast is!
BFFs — do you think Ashley will find her own Emily on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette?
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Bachelorette Stories:
- ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Says Ryan Park Made The Biggest Impression On Me!
- Bentley Williams Admits: ‘She’s Not My Type!’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Recap: Ashley Hebert Gets Charmed By Player Bentley Williams!
- Meet Ashley’s 25 Guys!
- 2 Of Ashley’s Final Four Men!
- Ashley’s Men Are STD-Free!