'Mob Wives' Preview: Renee Graziano To Drita D'avanzo — 'Wanna Play Mafia Wars? I Win!'

Sun, May 8, 2011 11:00am EDT by 6 Comments

Renee V. Drita — the war is on! Who do you think is the boss out of these two women?

Uh oh! Are the guns about to be drawn on the May 8 episode of Mob Wives? Renee Graziano is still fired up over Drita D’avanzo having the nerve to attack her at Carla Facciolo‘s birthday party — and Renee’s ready to wage war!

Renee calls Drita and leaves her a voice message: “Hey Drita, it’s Renee. You may be wondering why I’m late to dinner. It’s because I’m not coming.”

“I really had time to think about what you actually said at the party — and I’m really taken back by the ‘Dumb ****, punch you in the face.’ The threats. I can’t seem to get over it,” Renee continues in the message. “Right now, my position is not to talk to someone who has no respect for me.”

Renee blasts an explantion to the camera. “I am so tired of hearing how tough Drita and Lee are,” she shouts. “It’s a bunch of bullsh*t!”

Next, Renee totally freaks out about Drita to her new bestie, Karen Gravano.

“You know what? He’s not even a bank robber — a bank burglar,” Renee yells. “He pulls out sh*t out of the walls, like opening a mailbox. Get the f*ck out of here.”

“You want to play Mafia? You want to play Mafia wars?” says Renee. “I win b*tch. I f*cking win. Hands down, I f*cking win.”

Karen responds to Renee: “Hold up — I might win!”

Be sure to check out Mob Wives on May 8 on VH1!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Mob Wives Stories:

1. Drita Takes Daughter To See Dad In Prison!
  2. Mob Wives Helps Drita’s Daughter Make Friends!
  3. Should Drita Dump Her Husband?

Ricco

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 30, 2012

I dont disrespect woman wanting to better themselves and lets say Vent their Frustrations using national media thats all good but use the media for other things ,you can ,it does’nt have to have the dialogue about business matters ,No respectable Oum D’Onore would let their Wives show themselves as weak woman and sensitive to simple Gossip and Dramatics..where is the womans honor and integrity.its gone down the tubes and the world is watching this played out on TV like a 3 ring Circus..my point is this if anyone Real Wiseguy had their wives on national network television exposing their relational secrets in and about their husbands…I would certainly worry the Feds are not taking Note of these supposed wives of made wiseguys and building profiles on their husbands ..which is what they do on every occasion they can and every means possible…you Goodfellas need to consider this in your business matters..capisce..e moi importanti per la borgata de tutti..ciao..i buonasera…Ricco

Delois Lee

Posted at 12:36 AM on January 2, 2012

I luv Renee she’s stuff she don’t back dwn to nobody truly “Italian” blood.

Bosnian

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 6, 2011

Albanians are tougher than Italians….Kanin anyone?

struff

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 21, 2012

If Albanians are tougher than Italians where is the Albanian mafia? Why are Albanian woman marrying our Italian men? And last but not least why are Albanians running to the USA????

angelina

Posted at 4:33 AM on June 30, 2011

renee wins i love this women shes great

lindsay

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 29, 2011

obviously renee wins!her father was in the mob. she was born into the lifestyle, drita wasnt. shes not even italain!