I’m always the girl that prefers a good cry or romantic comedy over an action flick. But after seeing ‘Thor’ it turns out I can hang with the boys after all!
Move over Taylor Lautner – Chris Hemsworth has the best abs in Hollywood! I went to the NYC premiere of Thor hosted by the Cinema Society & Acura, and I have to admit, I’m not usually one to sit through two hours of a superhero fantasy flick.
I’ve always left those movies for guys like my dad who want to escape and pretend to be a little boy for the afternoon. And 3D? Yeah right — I’m not usually up for wearing shades unless they say Tom Ford or Ray-Ban. Catch my drift? But I’m not joking when I tell you this, I LOVED Thor! I was completely enthralled the entire time and it definitely didn’t hurt to listen to Chris’ hunky Australian accent as he played the invincible Norse god.
Here are my five reasons why you should definitely see Thor this weekend!
1. If you thought learning about Frost Giants and Asgardians would be painful, think again. Chris will have you melting like butter in your seat, and you won’t want him to stop talking.
2. Natalie Portman totally rocks the sexy-smart look. She shows girls that you can be a scientist and still get the hottest guy on the planet!
3. Sibling rivalry at it’s finest! You’ll walk out of the theater thanking your lucky stars that your little brother or sister doesn’t have the ability to literally freeze you with ice.
4. Women kicking butt! It’s not just Thor showing off his mad-fighting skills. Jaimie Alexander plays Sif, one of the Warriors Three, and she makes walking around in armor look like a spring trend!
5. It’s not all explosions and fight scenes. Natalie and Chris have a few steamy make-out sessions which will leave any girl a little breathless.
Run, don’t walk, to get your tickets — Thor hits theaters May 6!
— Chloe Melas
Get More News Here!
- Check Out Stephanie Zacharek’s Review Of ‘Thor’ For Movieline.com!
- Is Lamar Quitting Reality TV For Good?
- Check Out Prince William & Kate’s Pet Names For Each Other!