Mom Injects Her 7-Year-Old Daughter With Botox And Lip Fillers! Is This Crazy Or What?

Fri, May 6, 2011 3:02pm EDT by 9 Comments

And wait, that’s not all. Thanks to her mom, 7-year-old Bree Evans’ eyebrows are tattooed on her face! This just crosses a serious line.

Desperate for her daughter Bree to be famous, single mother Sharon Evans, 33, injects the 7-year-old with Botox and lip fillers every two months to ensure that she will become as successful as Willow Smith. Is this insane or what!?

Sharon, originally from London, but now lives in San Diego, took a beautician’s course and injects Bree herself, confident that the cosmetic applications and beauty regimens will guarantee star success. And after learning how to do it herself from her tattoo artist ex-boyfriend, Sharon decided to tattoo Bree’s eyebrows on as well, to ensure they always look perfect.

“What I am doing for Bree will make her a star,” Sharon tell UK’s The Sun. “All A-list actresses and celebrities start early now and Bree will stand out due to her big lips and super-smooth, wrinkle-free skin.”

Adding, “The tattooed eyebrows are only light and can be used as a reminder for her on how to pluck properly. To be a superstar you have to be different and highly styled. That is why I am doing this. She is my child and this is my decision – it will help shape her for the rest of her life.”

Sharon, you’re daughter is seven, she has no wrinkles, nor does she need to have plump lips or perfectly arched eyebrows! That’s probably why doctors refused to treat Bree and proved our point — it’s not safe and unnecessary!

But still, Sharon was determined to get Bree to be as successful as 10-year-old superstar, Willow Smith, so she bought syringes, filler injections and Botox solution and did the job herself.

“I told her what I was going to do and that if she wanted to be like Willow Smith she’d have to get noticed,” Sharon explains. “Although she was scared she was also very excited about looking like a star.”

“I applied numbing cream used by tattooists, but the injections still hurt Bree a bit. I have to admit, I did feel nervy about injecting Bree so I had a go on an orange several times. We did the first round of injections last September. She did cry a little but she couldn’t be happier with the results.” This is just terrible!

“I know people will be outraged but I don’t care. This is my daughter and I have to ensure she’s a star,” Sharon boasts. “I admire what celebrities like Willow and Britney Spears did at a young age and I want Bree to be the same. Everything I do, I do for my daughter. I am her mum, her agent, her motivator and her friend. I wish my mum had done the same for me.”

How you as outraged over this as we are? Share your thoughts below!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more on this issue:

1. Bonnie Says: Abercrombie & Fitch Is Nuts To Sell Padded Bikini Bras For 8-Year-Olds!
  2. Mother Injects Her 8-Year-Old Daughter With Botox So She Can ‘Become A Star!’
  3. Truly Disturbing News: Half Of Six-Year-Old Girls Think They’re Overweight!

lola

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 6, 2011

What kind of monster do that to her child. You cann’t live your dreams to became a star through your children.

ERICA

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 10, 2011

Take the child away. You can’t spank your child’s butt, if they run into the street, but this woman can put needles into her child’s face. The whole world is decaying.

jade

Posted at 9:30 AM on May 9, 2011

Is this idiot forgetting the most important thing? TALENT!!!! Does her daughter even have any? She feels justified in doing these disgusting things because she’s sure she’s going to be ofamous, what if she never becomes famous? Will she feel bad then? And to say a child that age understands what her mother is doing to her is ridiculous. What if she scews up and messes up her daughteres face or worse, poisons her? I hope she gets arrested.

Z

Posted at 7:42 AM on May 9, 2011

I this think is horrible, the child has’nt even hit puberty yet and she is injecting her with botox? I wonder if she ever considered the long term affect on her child when she grows older or hits puberty? In a few years god knows how this child may look!

Robert W.

Posted at 10:25 AM on May 9, 2011

I am a father of one, my son. The next generation of my family. I can’t Imagine for a moment the mental disorders that, that little girl is going to have as she grows up into, what is supposed to be, a women. Imagine how that little girl feels when her mommy injects her with botox! One may wonder, how to do the socially fallen end up the way they do. How did the homeless and drug attics get where the are now, this would be a prime example of how this all begins. Not that I am saying Bree will end up like that but we, as human beings, are a product of our environment; this is fact. She is still very impressionable. The CHILD SERVICES need to be called. This is outragious!!!!!

skl

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 8, 2011

I hope Child Protective Services has been called..hope there is a follow up with this story. The poor child should be taken away from the abusive Mother.

Alli

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 7, 2011

this girl will never be famous, and it’s disgusting what her mom’s doing to her. she should have her child taken away from her

Dana

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 7, 2011

That’s serious child abuse! Her daughter should be taken away from her!

jc

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 7, 2011

willow smith has ONE popular song that anyone could sing with all the studio effects she got and she is only famous because of her father so that is an unfair comparison.