Khloe Kardashian's Hubby Lamar Odom Quitting Their Reality Show?

Fri, May 6, 2011 9:30pm EDT by 5 Comments

Lamar might be learning that the TV spotlight isn’t all it’s cracked up to be — even for an NBA star! Could this end their marriage, too?

Trouble in paradise for Khloe Kardashian and her LA Lakers hubby Lamar Odom? The couple, not yet married two years, were thrust into the mega-spotlight when they agreed to shoot their own E! reality show Khloe & Lamar. But the LA Times says Lamar has definitely had second thoughts about the Kardashian family hunger for the limelight.

“By the third or fourth day [of filming], I realized how tough and demanding it was going to be,” Lamar tells the Times. “I was like, ‘I don’t think I could do this.'”

Khloe echoes Lamar’s concerns — and says she tried to warn him of the intense pressure!

“I think he thought we could send the cameras away whenever you want, but you can’t,” she says. “And I didn’t want to put him under that pressure. I said to Lamar during our first meeting that we would shoot during the offseason, and he was like, ‘No, no, no. I’m boring when it’s offseason.’ “

But Lamar says for now he’s staying put and letting the reality show live on — maybe for a Season Two?

“But we worked through it,” Lamar says. “What I do is, like, usually on a game day, I won’t film, because I have to have my mind in a certain place and I have to rest my body.”

So HollywoodLifers, what do you think of the Kardashian attraction for the spotlight?

— Chloe Melas

Get More Khloe & Lamar News Here!

1. Kim Reveals: ‘Why I’ll Never Be Stick Skinny’!
  2. Khloe Was Nervous On The ‘Law & Order’ Set!
  3. The Kardashian’s React To The Royal Wedding!

josie marsh

Posted at 6:25 AM on June 20, 2012

I love khloe and lamar show and i understand why they are taking a break from the show. I love khloe and she seems to be the most sensible . Shes my fave and her 2 younger sisters. Khloe is popular downunder in NZ.
Arohanui to Khloe and Lamar xx

sameerah

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 5, 2011

I luv khloe n lamar show so much dat I dnt miss an episode.khloe ur my gurl.lots of Luv

Bella M

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 10, 2011

I actually like their show. I’m able to watch it because Khloe isn’t so self obsessed or slow talking as the other sisters. Just please keep their over-baring mother off of it! Kim and Kris are like moths to a fire with limelight.

Tanja Ahrens

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 9, 2011

Get off the bench and start acting what more do you have in life like a nice lovely wife and a beautiful house and all the ammenities. Take a good look in the mirror and if you have to change the script adlib and work with the producers. Just get up!

teeduu

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 6, 2011

=( w w w )( jordans forking )( c o m )

very good web,believe you will love it.

exquisite watches shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.We have good reputation, fashion products,

favourable price.