Charice Will Be Participating In A Demonstration In Vegas Tomorrow To Support A Filipino Charity!

Fri, May 6, 2011 5:43pm EST by 34 Comments

We knew Charice was going to be singing the national anthem before Manny Pacquiao’s fight in Vegas (which supports the Filipino organization, Gawad Kalinga), but a source tells HollywoodLife.com she’s also participating in a flash mob demonstration beforehand!

Charice Pempengco doesn’t cease to amaze us. The 18-year-old Filipino superstar is taking the world by storm with her awe-inspiring vocal and acting abilities — however, she still manages to make time for charities that are close to her heart, like the organization Gawad Kalinga.

Gawad Kalinga has built more than 50,000 homes in the Philippines and housed more than 500,000 people for low-cost housing and Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao is fighting in its honor in Las Vegas May 7. We already knew Charice was going to sing the national anthem before the fight starts, but now we’ve received official word she’ll be participating in a demonstration as well!

“Thousands of people — including Charice and apl.de.ap from the Black Eyed Peas — are expected to do a flash mob demonstration wearing yellow shirts outside the fight on the Vegas strip at 5 p.m. tomorrow,” our insider tells us. “Everyone is going to convene at the Tropicana first on Los Vegas Boulevard.”

Manny has a huge following and credits his security guard, Rob Peters, for helping him get on board with this movement, after being introduced to it during a recent trip to the Philippines.

Damon Feldman from Celebrity Boxing tells us he’s also showing support for Manny and Gawad Kalinga.

“The end of July we are going to have Manny support night,” Damon says. “Manny is expected to attend. The event will either be in Delaware or Atlantic City. I’m looking forward to looking to help out Manny and his cause. I hope he wins tomorrow night!”

We hope Manny wins — but we’re mostly excited to see Charice sing the national anthem! If you’re in Vegas tomorrow, be sure to swing by the demonstration. We’d love to see photos!

Kirstin Benson, with reporting by Jessica Finn

If you love Charice, follow fellow Chaster — Kirstin Benson — on Twitter!

What are the best~top~most successful~genuine WSO deals

Posted at 6:42 AM on June 13, 2012

I do agree with all the ideas you’ve offered to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

Vietnam Tours , Laos Tours, Cambodia Tours, Thailad tours

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 12, 2012

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

sip termination

Posted at 7:33 PM on June 11, 2012

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

Rebuilt Transmissions for Sale

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 11, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have introduced to your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

wilson alberto - marketing digital - marketing web

Posted at 9:39 AM on June 11, 2012

It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I want to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more things about it!