Neglected 6-Year-Old Girl So Hungry She Ate Her Own Peeling Skin — House of Horrors!

Wed, May 4, 2011 2:28pm EST by 12 Comments

Police raiding a house in Virginia have found the buried remains of a child and a young girl caged and starving in her own feces. Truly sickening!

Horror parents Brian and Shannon Gore are now facing murder charges and numerous counts of child abuse against their 6-year-old daughter, who was forced to eat her own skin to survive. How terrible is this?

Authorities visited the Gore home in Gloucester, VA to investigate claims of abuse against the unnamed girl, and were sickened to find her locked up in a cage in a darkened room, smeared in her own waste and eating peeling skin for nourishment.

She was so badly starved, doctors who treated her are convinced she would have died in a matter of days had she not been discovered.

When they probed the property further, police found a healthy month-old baby boy and the grisly remains of another child buried under a trailer.

Incredibly, dad Brian defended the treatment of his daughter, claiming he first locked her up last summer for her own protection, alleging she suffers Down’s Syndrome and cerebral palsy.

Have you ever heard anything more horrible? Share your thoughts with us below.

– Ian Garland

Get More Here:

1. Police Search For The Missing Mom Of Baby Girl Found Abandoned In A Car
  2. Blood Found In The Car Of Vanished Mother Krista Dittmeyer — So Sad!
  3. Mother Who Drowned Her Children In The Hudson River Has Her Funeral Today — Separately From Her Kids!

Jeffrey Bokor

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 9, 2013

A curse on those bastards!!!!!!!!!

kelsi

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 12, 2012

OK I just wanna say that’s just sick but I hope that this poor little girl will get the protein she gonna need and another family that will keep her safe and warm I’m pray in for her. And for the parents I have nvr been so discusted that’s just wrong I hope that while there in jail they can rot and think about wat they done to those three kids and I hope that the little boy gets a family to better than the drugs they had to live with.

chloe

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 24, 2013

you no what ? I TOTALLY agree with you kelsi

Morgan

Posted at 11:43 PM on July 23, 2011

Kellie, pets get better treatment that this poor little girl did. Now that these monsters are locked up, maybe she can finally get a chance at the life she deserved all along.

Miranda

Posted at 6:32 PM on May 24, 2011

This Is The Most Horrible Story I Have Ever Hear And No It Doesn’t Show Everything Wrong In The American Culture The Way People Could Think Of Things Like This Is Unimaginable I’m Glad I Have A Loving Mom She Would Never Do Something Like These Sick,Atrocious,Barbarous,Bitter,Depraved,Cold-Blooded,Demonic People Are Just Plain EVIL If I Saw Them I Would Beat The Living Hell Out Of Them.

Sarah

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 13, 2011

Thatis sooo bloody disgusting!!! Who could treat their daughter like that?!?! They are unbelievable!

Dragonfly76

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 5, 2011

I am just sickened by this story. These parents should be locked away in the same exact conditions as their daughter was… and for a lot longer. I’m Canadian and I don’t believe this has anything to do with American culture. These are sick, depraved people and they don’t represent Americans – not by a long shot!!

Sarah T

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 6, 2011

amen! I couldnt have said that better myself.

Girish Aneja

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 4, 2011

Shows everything that is wrong in American Culture.. Parents dont care about their own flesh and blood and what is appalling is that no close friends/relatives of these monsters didnt bothered to see and report something wrong..

sam

Posted at 10:22 AM on May 23, 2011

Excuse me!? Shows everything that is wrong in American Culture?? There are sick people ALL OVER the WORLD! This is a horrible story, but to blame American Culture is extremely offensive and idiotic. I am guessing you know absolutely nothing about the American Culture for you to make a statement like that…..think before you speak!

Kellie

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 24, 2011

Thank you Sam for saying exactly what I was going to say, except way nicer than I was going to. Some people are just rude. Girish, take your disdain for my country and shove it where…well you know where. Don’t be jealous just because you don’t come from the best country in the world.

As far as the story at hand…
This couple makes me sick. Why continue to have more children when you won’t take care of the ones you already have? There are so many people in this world who can’t have children and then there are idiots like these people who treat children like pets. Children are a blessing from God. May God have mercy on your souls because I hope you both get the death penalty.

E. Jackson