Killer Dad's Horrific Facebook Message Before He Stabbed Tot — Sickening.

Wed, May 4, 2011 6:45pm EST by 6 Comments

‘Bout 2 kill ma kid’ — the chilling post by the 24-year-old father of little Yazmina Acar was no idle threat. And you’ll be shocked at his twisted reason!

Ramazan Acar, father of  2-year-old Yazmina, became every estranged mother’s worst nightmare when he threatened to kill his toddler  — and then followed through in the most brutal way!

The Facebook messages followed in stomach-turning succession: “Bout 2 kill ma kid…Pay bk u slut…It’s ova I did it.”

His sick motive? He couldn’t handle the jealousy that ended his relationship with Yazmina’s mom Rachelle D’Argent, the Daily Mail reports.

Ramazan pleaded guilty in court on May 4 in Melbourne, Australia. One saving grace — his awful admission means Rachelle will not have to testify or give evidence at a trial.

Not much comfort for the grieving mom, who thought her little girl’s father and onetime fiance was taking Yazmina to a milk bar for a special treat when he killed her last November.

GET MORE REAL-LIFE STORIES

1. Baby With Brain Cancer Cured By Marijuana — Would You Medicate Your Child With Pot?
  2. Neglected 6-Year-Old Girl So Hungry She Ate Her Own Peeling Skin!
  3. Mom On Trial In Case Of Missing Infant Son — Did She Kill Him?

nbj

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 6, 2011

I don’t quite understand the mothers quote “It was enough for me to know he did it and my daughter to know but for everybody else to hear it,” she says. “Makes me all the more happy. I was there for my daughter.” It seems she wasn’t there for her daughter at all by giving her to her jealous crazed ex.

What I think is more disgusting is the Netflix banner that appears when you put you cursor on the photo.

Elle

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 5, 2011

Who: Ramazan Acar, father and Yazmina, daughter
What: Obviously he posted on FB that he was going to kill his child and then followed through.
When: May 4th
Where: Melbourne, AUS
Why?: Does anyone ever really know??

Is that better??

cc

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 5, 2011

much better, elle. :)

sorry, i`m a journalist so it bugs me when stories are badly written.

the site should write a better story and provide the proper details, instead of a commenter. thanks!

cc

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 5, 2011

oh, and the incident happened in nov 2010.

mags

Posted at 9:35 AM on May 5, 2011

SOOO sad!

Ramazan Acar pleads guilty to the stabbing murder of his daughter, 2

cc

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 4, 2011

badly written. was the child killed then? what exactly was the father charged with?
when and where exactly did this incident occur?

the 5 w’s are simple journalistic rules. please follow them hollybaby. thanks.