Taylor looked absolutely gorgeous wearing red lips and a dark smokey eye! Her makeup artist tells all!
Taylor Swift, 21, wore a stunning J. Mendel couture gown with a dramatic eye, strong lip and perfect dewy skin at the Met Ball on May 2 in NYC. Get her look with there tips from Covergirl makeup artist Lorrie Turk!
1. First, I started on her eyes, brushing on Covergirl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Golden Sunrise from the lash line to the crease
2. Then, I applied Brown Smolder from her crease to just below her brow, which gives a very natural, yet dramatic look to the eye
3. Also, I used Snow Blossom in the inner corner of her eyes to add highlight. I lined the top of her eyes with Covergirl LiquiLine Blast Eyeline in Brown Blaze and smudged it up a bit, and to add more depth just at the lash line.
4. I followed with Covergirl LineExact Liquid Liner in Very Black.
5. On the bottom lash line, I used Covergirl LiquiLine Blast Eyeliner in Brown Blaze and followed with a little of the Brown Smolder Shadow to smoke it up a bit.
6. To finish the eyes, I used several coats of Covergirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara in Very Black for a super glamorous look.
1. To perfect her beautiful skin, I used Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation. It leaves her skin dewy, but not shiny–I love the finish of this foundation.
2. To hide any shadows underneath her eyes, I patted on Covergirl TRUconceal Concealer.
3. I finished her skin by lightly brushing on Covergirl TRUblend Pressed Powder.
I used Covergirl TRUblend Minerals Blush in Shimmering Sands – it gives a shimmery flush of color, which is very pretty.
For dramatic and long lasting lip color, I used Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Tempt — this is such a beautiful wine color.
Get Taylor’s look with the CoverGirl products below!
CHECK OUT MORE OF YOUR FAVE CELEBRITIES AT THE MET BALL!