Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber: 'I'm Going To Fall In Love!'

Tue, May 3, 2011 2:41pm EST by 8 Comments

Selena Gomez chatted candidly for the first time during an interview about her relationship with Justin Bieber and explained why she tries to keep her special romance private!

When it comes to her relationships, Selena Gomez is one of the most private young celebs in Hollywood. However, the 18-year-old starlet opened up for the first time about her true feelings for Justin Bieber and we could barely control ourselves from squealing with excitement when we heard what she had to say…

“I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love,” Selena told Seventeen magazine. “I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.”

Aww! Judging from his song dedication at his concert to the swanky suites he has reserved for their private times, we’re pretty sure Justin, 17, feels the same way about Selena. The couple started out as friends, but since last winter, they’ve been inseparable — and falling in love.

That said, Selena understands where Beliebers are coming from when they hate her for being with their celebrity obsession.

“I do see the passion that a lot of these girls have, and it’s beautiful,” she admitted. “I love it. I really do. It’s special.”

Do YOU think Selena and Justin make a perfect couple? Will their relationship withstand their busy schedules? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

Get More Justin Bieber News Right Here!

1. Justin Bieber Has A Twitter Freakout!
  2. Justin Runs Over A Photog’s Foot!
  3. Justin Grabs His Crotch Again!

Kaysen

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 4, 2011

*****IT’S A PUBLICITY STUNT. DON’T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT**********

Kelly

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 3, 2011

This question is for Meiner: What did Nick Jonas do to Selena?

javi

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 3, 2011

i think they are in love and i think its awesome that they can keep some things private unfortunatley didin’t work for them in malasia or indonesia but at least he can enjoy her company when they are alone and if you are a fan of hers you should be happy for her and if you are a fan of him you should be happy for him even if you don’t like her.

Me again

Posted at 4:35 PM on May 3, 2011

DITO

Justine Gay Biever

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 3, 2011

NO! Why? Read my name. Selenator ruLez!

Frankie(^^,)

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 3, 2011

NOOOO don’t fall in luv wid Justin fall in luv wid nick Jonas again!!!!!!!!!!! Plz pls plz NOT wid Justin he’s way out of ur league u skunkbag!!!!!!!!

meiner

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 3, 2011

17: And if a person does betray you, do you ever give second chances?

SG: I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances.

Selena ‘rules … in the case of Nick Jonas – he had his 2 chances

me

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 3, 2011

they don’t make a perfect couple for me, cuz when they’re together they look like brother and sisters besides selena gomez is old enough to justin’s old sister.