Kirstin Says: Selena Gomez Thought She Was Going To Marry Nick Jonas — Should They Get Back Together?

Tue, May 3, 2011 4:25pm EDT by 34 Comments
PacificCoastNews.com
PacificCoastNews.com

PacificCoastNews.com

Selena Gomez is currently head over heels for Justin Bieber, but I don’t think I’ll ever give up hope she’ll rekindle her relationship with Nick Jonas!

Just as I was beginning to wipe away memories of Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas forever, Selena had to go bring him up during an interview with Seventeen and I got swept back into the madness all over again. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I consider Selena a unicorn of a specimen and I’m obsessed with Nick — to me, they are the ultimate royal couple. Forget about Jelena, it’s Nelena all the way!

During a recent interview, Selena talked about falling in love and her former relationships. Being a really private person, the 18-year-old starlet rarely divulges on her boyfriends, except when they are in the past.

“I think that was just me being fifteen and going, ‘Oh my gosh! I know I’m in love. I’m going to marry him,’” she said about Nick. “So I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.”

Do you remember Nick and Selena together? They were precious. Not only did they look right together, I think their morals and personalities clicked too. In fact, they were so in sync, Selena said it devastated her when they broke up.

“When I went through my first breakup, I thought it was the end of the world, and I thought I was going to die if I didn’t have him in my life. It was good to cry it out, and just scream, or call my friends in the middle of the night crying,” she said. “Because when you’re in love, you kind of give everything and make that person your life. So every day you get more and more of yourself back, and it feels better.”

Obviously, I don’t want to see my favorite unicorn suffer through another tragic break up, however, I do think she should revisit her relationship with Nick in the future. Give them five years or so to grow up and experience other people, but then they need to rekindle their relationship.

But that’s just my wishful thinking. How do YOU feel about Nelena? Is there hope or is Selena perfect for Justin? Sound off below!

Get More Selena Gomer News Here!

1. Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Are Pillow Besties
  2. Britney Spears Co-Wrote 3 Songs For Selena Gomez’s New Album!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez — The Romantic Suite They Shared In Malaysia!

Shivani

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 7, 2011

I think they should get back together because they make a CUTE couple and i dont like Jelena… NELENA ALL THE WAY!!!

Naia

Posted at 6:45 AM on May 6, 2011

i agree with andi because im a very big fan of nelena , but sadly this came down on me : they broke up two times … ok, lemme explain . selena gave nick another chance but they didnt work out again , so maybe JUST MAYBE it means theyre not really meant for each other :( but then again there are people who go up and down too . so i hope theyd still get back together .

Andi

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 6, 2011

I hope they get back together, they looked happy together. The reason why they broke up the last time is because they didn’t have time for each other: concerts/tours, others. Seriously.

beibsforlyfe

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 5, 2011

people are just getting used to selena and justin so i dont know how i feel about her being with nick again

selenafan

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 5, 2011

Great article and I love Selena. Please keep them coming Kirstin.

YEAH YEAH

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 5, 2011

how bout neither

blah

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 5, 2011

stop twisting and turning the interview… clearly you didn’t read the interview… she didn’t say it was Nick

it was neither stated or implied, better improve your writing skills

yeppers!

Posted at 5:03 AM on May 6, 2011

absolutely agree! Never did she state in that article that it was Nick Jonas. she has made references to having dated guys from before nick which would comply with her age stated in the article.

OH Yeah!!

Posted at 5:52 AM on May 5, 2011

I think JELENA !! is the best

Rihanna

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 4, 2011

I LOVE NELENA!!!<3 They NEED to get back together…..but as you said in like maybe 5 yrs..?

Nelena!!

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 4, 2011

I LOVE NELENA THEY HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJSDH

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 4, 2011

Oh forget the Niley and Nelena
i want her with Bieber

She’s awful and doesn’t deserve him neither does Miley

LoLluvess

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 4, 2011

Y’know Selena does NOT deserve Nick!
I prefer Niley. Selena is awesome and she needs someone that can actually take care of her! I don’t want her to marry someone that will break her heart—AGAIN!

ana

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 4, 2011

She mentioned Nothing about Nick Jonas it was her exes in general.
STOP twisting up Selena’s words !! +1

Niley Jonas

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 4, 2011

Selena and Justin are really cute together and really happy together. Selena doesn’t need Nick. And Nick doesn’t need Selena.

Jelena forever
Jelena 100%
Jelena all the way up

Niley Jonas

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 4, 2011

Uh really NO I don’t think Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez are going to get married. When Nick is with Selena he doesn’t seem to be happy with her or have chemistry. BUT when Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus are together they are really REALLY happy and they have more chemistry. In my opinion Niley has a better chance together.

Niley forever
Niley 100%
Niley all the way up.

sara

Posted at 9:02 AM on May 4, 2011

i am not a jelena or a niley fan.
but nick is always seems to be happy with miley.
and selena said she was never in love with nick.

i think niley has a bigger chance then nelena to come back together.
just my opinion :)

jonasfanforever

Posted at 3:44 AM on May 4, 2011

I do not understand what they want to say with this …. Now if nick and selena together or?

lydia

Posted at 3:00 AM on May 4, 2011

if she was realli talking about nick she is damn stupid nick spoke of miley and never mentioned her so give it up

jmp

Posted at 1:20 AM on May 4, 2011

Sorry didn’t read the article, but I was a big Nelena fan, until I realized she was so immature and is a more perfect fit with the 17yr old kid. Nick is a true musician, writer, producer and all around talent and also seems very mature for his age. I can’t say the same for her, but I will say she is a very pretty girl and a descent actress, but as far as a singer and performer she is just plain lucky, because talented she is not. Her looks, outfits and maybe nice persona help people overlook the bad vocals and horrible stage performance.

Rimjhim

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 4, 2011

I read d whole interview. and selena opened up a lot of things. she did nt expln nick’s name. and i don’t want selena to go back with nick. bcz justin is perfect for her. and he is trying to put smile on her face. nick already broke selena’s heart 2wice. so, jelena all d way. they r d cutest and perfect for each other.

Girlthatnickjonasreallyluvs

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 3, 2011

i think that selena would fit for justin bieber or there is other guys than justin or nick jonas ….

Nick Jonas is my guy!

alex

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 3, 2011

JELENA JELENA JELENA!!!! forget about about Nelena, sorry but thats the past and Jelena is the present and future!! :)

meiner

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 3, 2011

17: And if a person does betray you, do you ever give second chances?

SG: I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances.

Selena ‘rules … in the case of Nick Jonas – he had his 2 chances

jason

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 3, 2011

Kirstin,
Seriously, how old are you? 12?, 13?, 16?

This is an article best written by a KID…not an adult. Oh wait, you’re emotionally immature. My bad.

jason

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 3, 2011

Guys, avoid this loser. She’s not into growing up or acting maturely. Trust me…ditch this retard.

Me again

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 3, 2011

This is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read this interview on seventeen magazine.com
She mentioned Nothing about Nick Jonas it was her exes in general.
STOP twisting up Selena’s words !!

jason

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 3, 2011

You’ll find a LOT of material in HL that was original material elsewhere. They have no journalistic pride or even a simple editing department (the spelling and grammatical errors are astounding).

Jo