The ‘Glee’ star looked absolutely stunning at the Met Ball — and her makeup artist spills all the details on how you can, too!
Lea Michele, 24, wore a gorgeous natural beauty look with her Escada dress to the 2011 Met Ball on May 2 in NYC. Celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis tells us how she did Lea’s makeup with Lancome cosmetics!
- Start with Lancome Teint Miracle liquid foundation.
- Add Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder in Natural Glow.
- Apply Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Bronze Amour.
- Finish off the eyes with Oscillation Intensity Mascara in Black.
- Apply L’absolu Nu lipstick in Sheer Mousse.
- Finish off the lips with Juicy Tubes in Simmer!
Get Lea’s look with the Lancome products below!
CHECK OUT MORE OF YOUR FAVE CELEBRITIES AT THE MET BALL!