Kristen’s hair was a little bit glam and a little bit punk — just the way we like it! Here’s the inside scoop on how her updo was put together!
Kristen Stewart’s low chignon was created by Frederic Fekkai celebrity stylist Adir Abergel and he reveals exactly how YOU can get her look! Keep reading to see the step-by-step!
You’ve already seen how Kristen’s makeup was done in a HollywoodLife.com exclusive, now you can get her hair look, too! The inspiration for the Breaking Dawn star’s 2011 Met Ball hair was fullness and texture, both of which Adir totally achieved! Here’s how:
- Abergel started out by applying Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel to the roots to add volume and then loosely dried the hair with his hands.
- With a 3/4 inch iron he created a natural wave and sprayed Fekkai Beach Waves to keep the curl.
- Then he let the hair fall into a rough middle part and pulled the hair back into a low chignon.
- To secure the look, Abergel finished with the Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Spray letting a few pieces fall in front to shape the face.
Did you love Kristen’s chignon? Where would you wear a look like this? Do you think Robert Pattinson is a fan? Let us know below!
Read More About The Met Ball Here
- Met Ball 2011 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Stars Fete Alexander McQueen
- Met Ball Best of Beauty: Top Makeup Looks of the Night!
- Met Ball 2011 Best of Beauty: Top Hairstyles of the Night!